2

sage -

i woke up bright and early. i checked my phone like i normally do and i had three messages from jack and one from alexis.

jack- hey good morning jack again so we will all be out today but i usually always have my phone on so if you need anything:)

jack- also we got you a new desk, the one that was in there was brown and ugly

jack- have a safe drive by the way. looked up how long it takes and don't forget to rest. heading out. talk later :)

i smiled to myself and responded to alexis. it was nothing special, a simple good morning. i finally decided to get up and get on the road. it was only 8 but traffic was already bad. i showered and changed into my comfy clothes.

sage- good morning jack :) leaving soon. and thank you! have a good day!

i plugged my phone back in walked down to eat some breakfast. my dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"hey dad"
"what's up sweet heart"
"nothin came to eat before i leave"
"excited?"
"very! i have enough money saved up, im going to get a job. new people. so much to take in"
"im very proud of you. your mother should be down soon"

i smiled to myself and made myself some oatmeal. i was washing my bowl when my mom gave me a hug. i dried my hands and hugged her back. my dad soon joined. i was being sandwiched.

"can't really breathe" i said as we all laughed. i went back up to my room to get whatever else i needed. i grabbed my phone and grabbed another bag that had a extra pair of clothes to sleep in and some other basics.

i walked out my front door and my parents were closing my backseat doors with smiles.

i hugged them both so tightly. my mom letting a tear fall. i let out a small laugh and we said our i love yous and i went into the driver seat and drove off.

to new adventures.