19

sage -

the show was absolutely insane. i watched from the sides and they never disappoint. the boys came down the stage, jack being the first. he gave me a hug and went down to the crew. everyone soon came down and gave me a hug. corbyn was last, he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the green room. everyone was drinking water or changing.

"so are we going out tonight?" zach asked.
"yeah. there's a few places we can hit before we gotta leave." daniel said closing his water bottle.
"you coming with?" corbyn looking down at me.
"no. you guys are going to be drinking and you guys need times to yourself, away from me."
"im designated baby sitter so im not drinking" he said pulling me closer. i just shook my head and sat down next to jonah. he smiled at me and when back to his phone.
"alright we got everything covered here guys. there's showers, and you guys are free to do whatever tonight. leaving in the morning." tyler said walking in.
all the boys got up and got their bags to shower.
"i think ill head to the bus."
"it's late you're not walking alone." corbyn said turning to me.
"it's just a few blocks. ill be fine." i said walking away. i walked out from the back and heard people singing the boys songs. i giggled and walked down the street.

"hey aren't you the boys roommate?" some young girl asked. i stopped and put a smile on my face.
"i am actually."
"you're really pretty. can i get picture?"
"of course"

the young girl smiled and pulled out her phone and took a few pictures.

"thank you so much."
"no problem. have a good night. be safe."

and with that the girl walked away, waving at me. i smiled to myself and continued walking till the bus came into view. I sat down at a bench a few feet from the bus, taking in the cool night breeze. i sighed and took out my phone. looking at all of the pictures and videos of the boys. some of me walking in front of the fans. i even saw the picture the little girl of us. i screenshotted and posted it to my story.

- text conversation, bold is corbyn, italics is sage. -
where are you?
at the bus.
you okay?
perfectly fine corbyn. go have fun.
but it's not going to be fun because you aren't here. what if you just come for a few hours? you don't have to drink or anything. we can watch the guys make a fool of themselves.
can i take a nap?
ill be there in an hour.

i sighed and walked onto the bus. i crawled into corbyns bed and cuddled with his space blanket. i fell asleep to the hum of the bus and to corbyn scent.

corbyn -

"sage is joining us." i said to my band mates who were starting their pre drinking in the green room.
"when?" jonah asked putting down his shot glass.
"im getting her in an hour." i said and he nodded.

"zach stop hogging you shouldn't even be drinking" jonah said to zach who was chugging straight from the bottle. he's the youngest and we hardly let him drink with us but we've all been stressed and needed tonight. i sighed and got up to go outside. people were still outside standing in the cold. i pushed the doors open and there weren't many people. no one yelled they were all calm and were saying hello.

"hey guys! i have a few minutes and it's only me tonight." i said to the crowd and moved the small gate blocking everyone in. i talked and took pictures with everyone. everyone soon started leaving then my alarm to get sage went off. i hugged the last few people and started walking towards the bus. i hopped on and sage was sleeping in my bunk.

"sage? wake up it's me corbyn." i said patting her shoulder.
"mmm" she flipped on her other side facing me. i chuckled and climbed in next to her.
"wake up bud" i said poking her face.
"alex stop" she mumbled. who's alex?
"sage wake up its corbyn" i said moving her shoulder. her eyes opened and she smiled.
"hi corbyn"
"hi sage" we both laughed and she put her arm around me.
"im tired"
"i know i know but what do you say about going looking around Paris with me?" i said hopping she'd walk with me. her eyes lit up and she nodded. she slid out of the bunk, put on her shoes and grabbed her phone. we got off the bus and started walking along a bridge.

"wait is that the Eiffel Tower?" she asked stopped and looking out to the distance.
"you didn't see it when we got here?"
"no i didn't i was getting ready remember?"
"come on, ill take you."
"corbyn no it's late you had a crazy show we should go back and sleep."

instead of listening, i grabbed her hand and pulled her across the bridge. we weren't holding hands but her hand was in mine. we walked in silence and she looked at the beautiful lit up city. we finally came into view with the Eiffel Tower and sage stopped. i looked down at her and she had the biggest smile on her face. i smiled and walked to the grass area and sat down. sage sat in front of me a few feet away and admired it. i took my phone out and took a picture of her. i smiled and put my phone away. sage layed back, laying on my legs.

"it's so breathtaking."
"it's alright" i laugh. she smacks my leg and giggles.
"who knew id even be sitting here, city of love, looking at the eiffle tower with my bestfriend?"

"everything happens for a reason."