40

sage -

we all woke up to the sound of corbyns alarm, everyone groaning at how early it is. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. we all just sat there, not really knowing what to say or wanting to move. I sighed and stood up. "we should get ready to go. flight leaves in a few hours."  I said. "its going to be so weird not having you here." zach said standing up. "yeah now we more empty rooms" jack said. I sighed and nodded. we all parted to get ready. corbyn and I walked into his room. he sat on the bed, watching me change and gather the rest of my stuff that was going in my carry on. I turned and faced him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. "can we stay like this? just for a few minutes" he asked barley above a whisper. I nodded and he laid his head against my chest. I lightly messed with his hair. he took a deep breathe and looked up at me. "god im going to miss you" he said kissing me. I put my hands on his face and kissed him. I pulled away and admired him. his grey eyes. his freckles. his nose. the way his lips are shaped. the way he smiles. I giggled and kissed him once more before grabbing my bag and putting it on my shoulder as he grabbed my suitcase. 

~~~~~~~~~~

we stood in the airport, waiting for my flight to be called. I sat next to corbyn and jonah as daniel rested his head on jonahs shoulder. flight 415 to JFK airport  now boarding  was called. I sighed and stood up, corbyn immediately pulling me into a hug. I pulled apart to say goodbye to the guys. I hugged jack who held on longer than he ever has. "you call me, whenever. im going to miss you sage." "and im going to miss you. thank you for everything."  I said pulling away. he smiled and nodded, moving aside so zach could hug me. I rested my head in his neck as he rocked u back and forth slowly. "im going to miss you so much. im so glad I met you. you truly taught me a lot" he said, whispering in my ear. I chuckled and hugged him tighter. we pulled apart and he kissed my head. Daniel wrapped his arms around me, picking me up. I squealed quietly and he set me down. "im going to miss you daniel. thank you for always being here for me" I said as we pulled apart. "youre welcome. you have a safe flight. call when you land." he said also kissing my head. I smiled and nodded and hugged jonah. "jonah thank you for being my bestfriend, my brother. you always stuck with me and helped me. I don't know what im going to do without you"  I said nearly crying. he rubbed his hand up and down my back and pulled apart before pulling me back in. "always kid. I love you, have a safe flight" he said. I pulled apart and hugged corbyn. now I was crying. flight 415 to JFK airport now boarding  was called again making us pull apart. I kissed him and grabbed my bag. "I love you guys"  I said before walking away. I got to the gate and looked back at my roommates, I smiled and waved at them, they all waved back and I boarded the plane. leaving the few people who made me feel like I belonged; my roommates.

~~~~~~~~~~

and that's the end of roommates! thank you for all the support. what was your favorite part? please vote/go back and vote! itd help me out a lot. check out my other why don't we related books!