20

sage -

i woke up hours later to an empty bunk but talking in the bus. i found my phone and checked the time. it was 6:15am. i sighed and got out of corbyns bunk. corbyn and eben were trying to get the boys to sit down, not doing a very good job.

"sage, h-hiii" zach said throwing himself onto me.
"hi zach, we need to get you to bed."
"y-you're so pretty did you know that" he slurred his words.
"you're drunk kid. come on"

i carried him to one of the sitting booths and sat him down. i got him some water and set it in front of him. he grabbed my hand and i fell onto his lap.

"maybe we should go i-into my bunk"
"zach let go." i got his hands off of my waist and backed out of the booth, bumping into corbyn.

"you okay?"
"he was being handsy but im okay. we should just get them all water and get them to bed."

corbyn nodded and got the boys waters. i put Advil out for them to take when they woke up. i walked back to corbyns bunk and layed down. it got quiet almost like time stopped. i let out a breathe and corbyn peeked his head in.

"daniel is being stubborn so i think ill stay out here till he crashes out. go back to sleep."
"im not tired anymore. maybe ill shower"

he nodded and let me out. i went to my suitcase and grabbed sweats and a sweatshirt. i showered and got dressed. by now it was nearly 7am.

"let's go get breakfast. they'll need it in a few hours."

we went to a mcdonald's and ordered. we sat down, corbyn putting his head down on his hands.

"tired bud?"
"a little yeah. this happens sometimes with them and they just never learn."
"you guys gotta be normal sometimes too. have a few drinks in new places is exciting but they just took it way too literal. they'll be fine."

our food came and we ate in silence. we finished and sat there on our phones before we decided to get the boys something. we were walking out and saw a reflective window grabbed my phone and pulled corbyn to me. i took a picture and added stars and stuff around us and posted it.

fabsage: space kids { tagged corbynbesson } 5796 likes 780 comments user: cute ! user: are you dating corbyn????fabesage: @user he is in a very happy relationship

fabsage: space kids
{ tagged corbynbesson }
5796 likes 780 comments
user: cute !
user: are you dating corbyn????
fabesage: @user he is in a very happy relationship.
corbynbesson: this was an unexpected but turned out dope
load more comments

— time skip to Belfast —

the boys were most excited fr the Belfast show. we got into the venue, everyone started doing their normal set ups. i walk outside and it's pouring rain. girls were standing out there shivering. i smile at them, walk back inside and grab some of my own sweaters and blankets from the green room. i walk back outside and and hand one to a girl standing alone, shivering.

"hello im sage. i see that you're cold and it is pretty chilly out here. here's a sweater. you can keep it." i said touching the girls shoulder as she faced me.
"oh wow thank you so much" she hugged me and quickly put it on. i handed groups of blankets to large group of girls and boys to share. there was one girl sitting on the floor by herself trying to keep warm with her thick jacket. i squatted down to her and put my hand on her shoulder. i smiled and handed her the last blanket. corbyn then walked out, some girls screaming. he calmed them down and he had coffee cups but they had warm tea in them. other people part of the crew came out with ponchos. it slowly stopped raining and everyone let out a good sigh. i finished passing out ponchos and stood next to the front. corbyn going down the line, apologizing for the girls being soaked and freezing. he gave everyone hugs and tyler called him back. corbyn jogged towards me and hugged me.

"you have such a big heart." he said to me as he went inside. even though i myself was cold, i stayed outside. even huddling with a group of girls to get warm.

— Time skip —

the show ended, the boys doing amazing as always. corbyn seemed a little off after the show. he ignored everyone as he was walking to his dressing room. i follow him, calling his name.

"corbyn."

"corbyn whats wrong?"

i asked him again raising my voice slightly. he stopped with his hand on the doorknob and faced me, tears streaming down his face. his hands shakingly turning the door open. i jogged up to him and pulled him into the room. he pulled me into a hug and i let him cry into my shoulder.

this went on for a few minutes before he picked his head up, wiping his face with his jacket.

"do you want to talk about it?"
"i just feel like we aren't doing enough for the fans."
"corbyn that's not true. you are doing more than enough. i see their tweets everyday. they love you and they appreciate you"
"but they want more. it's not hidden that we are skipping days on posting on instagram or twitter"
"hey now jack and zach tweet like twice a month."
corbyn chuckled.
"they want more. i know they do. more pictures, more music, they want us to stop dropping stuff randomly. we understand it stresses them out but we don't control any of that" i sighed pulling him closer to me. he layed his head on my shoulder and we just sat there, not speaking.

after a few minutes of sitting in silence, someone knocked. causing me to jump.

"yeah?"
"yo man it's tyler we gotta get going."
"be out in a few"
"tour is almost over. then it's off to Italy and then home got a few weeks. you need to rest and destress." i said standing up helping corbyn. he stood up and hugged me. he wiped his face and grabbed his backpack. we walked out to the front, thankfully no fans were out here. we got into the bus and corbyn went to the bathroom to wash his face. i sat in the lounge waiting for everything to be situated. jonah and daniel walked onto the bus first. jonah smiling at me and daniel sitting next to me.
"he okay?"
"just stressed. he'll be alright" daniel nodded and went on his phone. soon everyone came on and we were headed out to wherever it was next that the boys were performing.