Chapter 48- Teaser

Harry's POV: 

Did I just agree to go to Zayn Malik's fucking birthday party? Yes. Will I probably regret it? Fuck yes. 

I sigh and go to the bathroom and close the door. I brush my teeth, take a quick shower and come back outside to find a small Tessa curled up in bed asleep.

"Tess?" I say and lightly touch her.

"Yeah?" She says with sleepy eyes.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say night." I say and kiss the top of her forehead. 

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and kisses my lips.

"Night." She whispers back. 

And with that, my head hits the fucking pillow from exhaustion. 

The next morning is a rare occurrence. I wake up earlier than Tessa, but only because I have a huge headache. I don't even bother brushing my teeth and head straight for the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee.

I make Tessa a cup and keep it in the kitchen in case she wakes up. I go back to the bed, Tessa's still sleeping. Thank fucking god. Last thing I want to do is go over the details of this dinner party with her.

Even though it's fucked up, I honestly just agreed to it in the first place because I wanted to get Tess off my back and the last thing I need right now is her getting suspicious about Molly. 

I just one day of peace. That's all. One fucking day of---

"Ahh!!" Tessa startles me by shrieking and the next thing I know, I hear her body fall against the floor in a loud smack.

"Tess!" I immediately jump from my side to the bed and rush to her.

"Tess what the fuck happened!" I yell.

*Hey guys, this is a quick teaser. Doing this so y'all still know I'm alive and will continue the story. I know, I know. Y'all are mad at me for not updating in like over a month. Smh. Next chapter is coming in the next couple of days, this is something I can promise :) Who's excited for the birthday dinner??? I know I am!!! Love y'all.

-Samantha