Chapter 33

Tessa's POV:

I wake up from my slumber and find that Harry is missing. I get up from the bed and walk to the living room.

Harry is snoring and his arm is laying sideways tilted on his forehead. He looks too cute to wake but I know he's been waiting to talk to me.

I go over and poke a stationary Harry and he immediately comes to life. 

"Fucking finally." He says and practically grabs my ass and pulls him on top of me.

We don't do much talking except for Harry saying "Your so fucking sexy' whenever I pull off another article of clothing.

"Fuck Tessa you know I've missed you so much, you know that right baby?" He says and looks into my eyes.

"Yes, I know. I think I've missed you even more than you missed me, haha." I say and kiss him on the tip of his nose.

"Ride me Tessa." He commands.

"Wait, I want to do something for you first." I say and narrow my eyes. 

He looks at me like a wild animal and I know he can't wait any longer so I have to be quick.

I un-zip his pants and pull down his boxers. His length is hard and long. 

"Tess.... pleasee...." He hisses and lowers my head near his tip. 

I place my tongue on the tip to start getting it wet. I take both of my hands and place it on his length and start gliding up and down. I focus on the first half of his length because he gets the most sensation from there. With my tongue, I draw tiny circles on the tip and look into Harry's eyes.

"Yesss... Tesssa keep going like that baby." He says and uses his hand to further push my head down on his penis.

I start coughing as I reach the end of his penis.

Harry pulls my head back up and looks into my eyes. He gently touches my lip with the tip of his finger. 

"Tessa, your lips are so swollen." He says with hungry eyes. He pushes my head back onto his length and I continue sucking.

I feel his penis getting harder in my hand and I keep pushing my hands faster. I use both hands now and Harry lifts a fistful of my hair. 

I finish sucking him off. 

"Open your legs Tessa." He says and moves in between my legs. He sucks on my the skin in between my legs leaving small purple bruises in his path. He keeps doing this until he reaches my vagina.

He takes two of his finger and starts aggressively massaging it.

"You like it Tessa? Tell me that you like it. Tell me that you want more. Tell me that your mine." He says into my ear nearing making my heart skip a beat.

"Harry... I.... I.." I can't really talk much because the moaning is getting in the way. 

"Say it Tessa." He commands.

"I'm yourssss." And a moan erupts from my mouth. 

"Yes, know you know baby. No other man can touch you like the way that I touch you." 

I feel slightly guilty as my conscious flashes back to moments of Richard trying to kiss me.

"Your right Harry and no man ever will baby." I say, this time meaning it. 

Harry finishes eating me out and then shoves three fingers in me. I yelp and Harry smacks my ass, amplifying the affect.

Harry pumps faster therefore amplifying the sounds of my moans. 

"Shh, baby I know it feels good but don't be so loud." He grins and cups his hand over my mouth. 

"I can't help it, you know that." I say a little out of breath. Harry takes his fingers out of me.

"Oh shit, I don't have condoms." I say.

Without another work, Harry pulls out a condom from the back of his pants.

"Wow. So you were ready all along" I smirk.

"Don't be mad babe. I knew you wanted to have sex too. Maybe even more than me." He grins and puts on the condom. 

He rolls it all the way on and then lowers his chest so that is it on mine. 

"Ahhhh fuck finally." He says and inserts himself into me. Harry wastes no time going slow. He shoves into me, each time slightly harder than the last.

"Ahh, god... Babee.... It feels really good." I moan and he keeps pumping. I watch as Harry's muscles in his forearms flex each time he glides into me. The way small beads of sweat form on his forehead and how the veins in his muscles pop.

"Ahh, I'm going to cum baby. I feel like I have been in you in so long." Harry says and throws his head back and closes his eyes.

We switch positions to doggy-style and I place my elbows and knees on the far end of the couch. Harry grabs the lower half of my bottom and rams into me. 

"Harry, that hurt.... ahh... it feels good right there." I say and his continues pumping. This position hurts the most because I can feel his entire length me.

As I look back, Harry smacks my ass twice and positions my head so that I am looking away from him.

"Look straight, don't look back otherwise I won't cum." He hisses.

Even though the pressure is building up inside of me, I can't tell Harry to stop because at this point he is at the verge of losing control.

"Fuck... babe..... yes." He says and pulls out of me. 

"Get on your knees. Put your hands behind your back." I get on the carpet and do what he says. In seconds, Harry releases himself into my mouth.

I swallow the salty liquid that just came out of Harry. There is some remaining on my mouth but Harry grabs a clothe from the counter top near the kitchen and hands it to me.

I clean the rest of it off and put on my clothes.

"Fuck that was so good yeah?" He says and sits down next to me. 

"Too good." I smile and rest my head on his shoulder, hoping this time this good moment between us will stay.

*End of chapter 33!!! PLEASE GUYS LIKE/COMMENT/STAR. Can you believe I managed to post three days in a row?? Hehehehe, tomorrow's chapter will be twice the length, also we are 1/3 of the way through the book!!! Ahh!! This is so exciting :)) Put in the comments, do you like the way the story is going now??