Chapter 27

Harry's POV:

The taxi pulls up to us and I open the door and Molly and I crawl in the back seat.

I tell the driver the address and he starts driving.

Molly slips both her hands in my neck and sits on my lap, normally I would object to all this but I'm pissed and horny.

"See I knew you would come around." She grins and wraps her arms tighter around me.

"Yeah, yeah." I reply.

I re-position Molly's body so that her legs aren't wrapped around but torso anymore but she's leaning on my body.

She whines but I ignore her.

"Harry?"

"What?" I say.

Molly senses the rudeness in my tone because she scrunches her nose in annoyance.

"I want more with you." She says and brings her lips to mine.

I'm slow to respond but in all my anger and frustration towards Tessa right now, I feel distracted.

I use both my hands and pull Molly closer to me. We stay like this for a minute, kissing each other aggressively and pulling each other's hair.

I reach and tug my fingers through Molly's hair some more but they get caught. Her hair is up in a pony-tail so it restricts me from doing much.

"Ugh, fuck." My fingers get in-tangled in her hair-tie.

Molly laughs lightly. 

She removes the hair-tie from her hair and in a second, all of her hair falls to the side of her face.

"Your hair got longer." I observe, playing with the ends.

"Yeah, I grew it out. I wanted to ditch the whole short hair vibe, wasn't really working for me." 

"Hm, yeah I like this better." I say and twirl the bottoms of her hair.

I take a fistful of her hair and pull her face from mine and start kissing her neck aggressively. 

"Ah, fuck Harry." She responds slowly.

I hiss and kiss her again. I bit Molly's lip and she moans slightly. Fuck, this feels so good but it's so wrong. 

"Harry." She leans her head back and I kiss the middle of her neck. I suck on her neck long enough to leave a red mark.

"Harry." She says again.

I kiss her mouth again to get her to stop talking. I release my lips from hers but she won't give up.

"I want more with you." She says.

I look up and decide to ignore her again and place her hands near my crotch. 

I kiss the middle of her chest.

"Did you hear me?" She jerks my head up, forcing me to look into her eyes. 

I yank my head away and start sucking on the skin above her breasts.

"Did you?" She asks again.

"Mhm-hm." I reply. God dam, this woman is so annoying. Woman in general are so annoying. Every time I want to fuck one of them, they have to start talking and ruin the entire thing.

"Harry I want you to be my boyfriend and I want to be your girlfriend." She says and removes her hands from my crotch.

I reach for Molly's hands to put them back where they belong but the driver interrupts me.

"Okay, sir. We have arrived at your destination."

I sigh, thankfully the driver saved me.

I open the door and the cold air hits our faces.

"Fuck, it's so cold." Molly shivers and clings her jacket closer to her.

"Let's hurry up, I want to get out of this cold now." I grab Molly's hand.

"I think it's going to start snowing soon." She says.

"Snowing? Fucking great, then the roads will be horrible and I won't be able to go anywhere later." I say.

"We can always take the subway you know. That's literally what half the people of New York do anyway." She says and shrugs her shoulder.

"We?" I scoff. 

Molly looks at me and it looks like her eyes are laced with poison. She's always been good at giving the typical death-glare that girls give me whenever I don't give in to what they want.

"The subways disgusting, too many people, and it's always crowded. So it's definitely a no in my book."

Molly rolls her eyes at me.

"How far are we anyway?"

"From my apartment?" I answer.

"Not too far. A couple of blocks ahead."

"So why didn't the taxi driver just drop us off closer. It's freezing and now we have to walk more. This is literally all your fault Harry." She says with an annoyed look.

"My fault? How is this my fault?"

We stop walking.

"Your the one who called me over here to practically sleep with you. So yeah I'm annoyed and I'm fucking cold." She releases her hand from mine and keeps walking in front of me.

"Yeah, but your the one who agreed to it." I smirk and take her hand again.

"I told you what I wanted Harry." Molly looks at me in the eyes.

I ignore her and we keep walking. The only sounds are the muffled voices around us and Molly's heels hitting the pavement. 

She tugs at me.

I sigh.

"Just drop it Molly."

"But I don't want to!" 

We stop in the middle of the street again. 

"Why can't you just be with me?" Molly lunges for me and kisses me. 

I try and push her off but she's clinging on.

She kisses me harder but I try my best to push her off.

"Molly stop." I finally manage to release her from my grip.

She steps back and her face looks flushed from kissing me hard.

"Your hair is a mess." I fix strands of her hair and we start walking again.

"So that's it then?" She probs me again.

I try my best once more to ignore her.

"Answer me Harry or I swear to god I'm going to walk away from you." She threatens.

I pause for one second and as promised, she begins to walk the other way.

I grab her hand and pull her towards me.

"Hold on, your not doing anywhere. We're almost at my apartment and besides you probably have no where to go anyway." I look at her. Her eyes are filled with hunger and lust.

We reach my apartment complex. I press the button to buzz us in and we begin walking to the elevator.

Molly sighs and leans against me and I finally relax.

***End of chapter 27!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT/STAR/TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!! You guys we are almost at 40K views. I remember when I first started writing this and I got so excited when I got like ten views haha, but now it's almost at 40 K. You guys have no idea how happy this makes me. I love writing, it excites me, I try and challenge myself, even though many of you guys are pissed at me sometimes with how the story line goes. Writing to me is cathartic and I can release my emotions through my writing. I try and update as much as possible because many of you message me daily asking for updates and I appreciate it so many. Thankyou all so much for the love, I am so humbled. Let's blow this thing up <3