Chapter 29

Harry's POV:

"So what exactly am I supposed to do with this whipped cream?" I say.

"Hold on, I need to take my top off." She says and places the container in my hand.

"It's not like your top was covering much anyways. I don't really see the need to have taken it off." I smirk.

Molly repositions herself on my lap so that her legs wrap around my hips.

"Shhh, you'll see." She says and places a finger to the middle of my lips, silencing me.

I say nothing, waiting for her to give the next command.

I remain holding the bottle and she un-hooks her bra. Her tits spill out. They're swollen and large.

I stare for a couple before Molly's speaking diverts my attention.

"Squeeze." She simply commands.

I reach my hand for her left boob and she swats my hand away.

"What?" I say, looking up confused, wondering what she meant.

She motions her head to the can without saying a word.

"Oh so now we're playing the quiet game?" I say.

"The one time it is required to talk and you choose to remain silent?" I smirk.

A small giggle erupts from Molly's mouth.

I squeeze the can of whipped cream, close my eyes, and dispense the whipped cream into my mouth.

The cream is cloying sweet but I like it so I squeeze once more.

I lick my lips at look at Molly. She is giving me the "you are literally so stupid, that's not what I meant" kind of look.

She snatches the bottle away from me and dispenses a small amount of it right on top of her nipple.

"Ahh, I see now what you want me to do. You want me to lick you there don't you?" I say greedily, looking into Molly's eyes.

"Yes, I want you to lick me there and suck. Don't stop until I tell you too." Molly  whispers in my ear. 

It's weird. Being with Molly feels so so wrong but I can't help it. I have an insatiable craving for sex right now and I miss Tessa. 

Molly leans into me and presses her body against mine. Before I met Molly, my body would respond to her's easily. But after Tessa, her body, it felt foreign to me. 

It didn't quite fit the same as it does with Tessa. 

I squeeze the whipped cream onto Molly's nipple and she body perks up from the cold cream. I lean into her chest and suck on her nipple.

"Ahhh." A slight moan erupts from Molly's lips.

I keep sucking until her nipples become harder. She places her hands behind my head and urges my head closer.

I bit down slightly and Molly yelps slightly in pain. 

"Do the other one." She says lustfully. 

I squeeze more whipped cream on her second nipple and bit down. She yelps in pain again. While I'm sucking on this one, I use my other hand to massage her other breasts.

"Mhmm, yes Harry just like that. Mhmm, harder. Go harder." She moans.

I look up and her cheeks are flushed. 

I release my tongue from her nipples, waiting for her reaction. I figure it will be fun to tease her a little.

Antagonizing Molly sexually is always fun, because then she plays rough and I live for that shit.