Chapter 38

Harry's POV:

I sit back down in the tiny uncomfortable waiting seat that are across the dresser rooms and listen to Tessa to finish her annoying feminist rant towards me. 

"So I'm getting it." She says.

I swear she is doing this shit to piss me off. There are a bunch of people walking back and forth between the changing rooms and the store. If they weren't here, I'd probably get in another fight with Tessa.

"No Tessa, your not."

"Harry, your not going to be the one to decide what clothes goes on my body and what doesn't." She turns around and slams the door to the changing rooms.

Did she really just have the fucking nerve to do that?

I get up from the chair and walk over the changing room. The room is a door without a lock, what fucking idiot thought of that?

I open the door and Tessa squeals. 

She's standing there half-naked and  tries to cover her body with the clothes she was wearing.

"Harry! Oh my god can you close the door? Someone could have saw saw me!" She says and quickly rushes to close the door.

"Will you calm down? There aren't that many even around and besides I had to come in here in the first place." I say.

"Why Harry? why did you come to come in here if all we're going to do is keep arguing. If anything, you should have just stayed outside and yelled at me from outside the room, it would have made it easier!" She says standing there fuming. 

I roll my eyes. Tessa couldn't even try to act intimidating if she tried.

"Oh Tessa, I didn't come in here to talk to you." I say.

I quickly snatch the dress out of her hands.

"I came to take this away from you." I say and walk out of the dresser room.

"Harry!!" I hear here yell from outside the room. Tessa's pissed but she can't come running out of the dressing room half-naked so I had to take measures into my own hands.

I quickly look around the store for a place to put this hideous thing Tessa was wearing. She might look good in it, but all of that is for me and me only. I know I'm being childish but I don't give a shit. Any guy will try and take a look and Tessa and Tessa being herself, has always been naive to pick up on when anyone likes her. 

I find a small corner of the store and shove the dress under-neath a pile of sweaters. I see a bench outside the store and sit down.

Five minutes later, I see Tessa walk straight outside the store without looking at me once. She look's pissed as fuck. Brilliant. I don't regret what I did though. No way in hell she was going to wear that shit to work. 

"Tessa!" I say. She ignores me of course. She picks up the pace in her walking so I'm forced to speed up.

"Tessa!!" I say again. I catch up to her and place my hands on her waist forcing her to stop walking.

"What? What do you want now Harry? Huh? You want to tell me what fucking color of shoes I should wear now? Oh no wait are these boots that I'm wearing too much for you? Does it show too much skin? Yeah actually it probably does according to your ridiculous standards!" She says and looks me in the eyes.

I cover my mouth my hand to stop myself from laughing. Tessa's way of arguing isn't even legit arguing. It's just her fighting back on shit that isn't even relevant.

I pause.

"Well do you have anything to say?" She says and throws her hands in the air and then crosses them. 

"Yeah I do actually." 

"Well then what is it?" She says and continues to stand there fuming.

"You're really pretty." I say. 

I don't know why I said that, it's the first thought that came to mind and the first thing that came out of my mouth. 

There's a slight pause where either of us to know what to say.

"What?" She says, clearly confused that I didn't even attempt to continue the fight with her.

"Yeah, your really pretty Tess." I say louder this time. 

The hard expression on her face softens. Damn. What the fuck? All I had to do was compliment her and we could have avoided this stupid fight in the first place.

She starts to smile again, but it looks more like an evil grin. 

"Oh babe, just wait. I'm going to look so pretty in the new dress I just bought." She says and walk aways. 

I quickly follow her.

"Wait what? What the hell are you talking about? I literally hide the dress in the store so you couldn't find it." I say and try and stop her again but she dodges my grip.

"Oh I know." She says.

We turn another corner and head for the subway.

"But I'm not talking about that dress."

"What?" I say, completely confused.

"I'm talking about another one." She says and we walk on the subway train.

It's rush hour so it's packed right now. A pack of people get off the train and everyone rushes to get on, including Tessa. She rushes in front of me and I lose her in the sea of people.

I move quickly but by the time I see Tessa, she moved to the other side of the train and I can't get to her. There's a pack of people in between us. 

 Tessa moves to the other side of the train and sits down. I can't go and follow her because of all the people. 

 I look over and see two free seats. I glance at Tessa and motion for her to come sit with me. She doesn't move and just looks the other way.

She clearly sat on the other side of the train where there are no open sits next to her so I couldn't sit next to her.

"Tessa!" I yell over everyone's heads. She looks my way and ignores me again. I glance over and the two seats have been filled.

*End of chapter 38!! PLEASE PLEASE LIKE/COMMENT/STAR. LOOK I UPDATED LIKE I SAID I WOULD. Omg you guys are out here JUST ALWAYS ASKING ME TO UPDATE BUT I GOTTA GIVE YOU GUYS GOOD CONTENT OKAY. Ilysm <3