Chapter 35

Tessa's POV:

"What really?" I say and look up at Harry.

"Duh." He says and takes a bit of his apple that I bought from the market. I hear the crunch and then decide to go and grab one myself.

I grab an apple and sit back down with Harry.

"Tessa, you do know that I absolutely fucking hate New York. I hate the people and the cars. I mean don't get me wrong, I do like it, but at some point it just gets exhausting. Also haven't we been over this before?" He says and takes another bit of his apple.

"I mean yeah... but I just didn't think you disliked it so much. I know you didn't like it, but not this much." I say and take a small bit of my apple. 

Guilt immediately fills me. Harry does really love me. I didn't think he hated this place so much.

"But you do plan on staying right?" I say.

"What do you mean? Like in New York?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say back.

"Only as long as your here Theresa. " He smiles and go over to the trashcan and throws apple the rest of the apple.

I finish off mine and throw it in the trash too. 

"I mean you don't even like it a little bit?" I tease.

"I mean sure I do. Whenever it gets cold, I get to see you wear those yoga pants that I like so much." He says and tackles me on the couch. 

I laugh as Harry starts tickling me. I try and shove him off me but I can't. I finally manage to get him off me and I run to the other side of the run. Harry runs after me but I manage to doge his grip.

"Ahh Harry stop!" I say as he starts chasing me around the apartment. 

"Maybe if you stopped running, this would be a lot easier!" He says and I dash inside our bedroom. 

I hide behind one of the tall cabinets and I hear Harry's footsteps as he comes in the room.

"I'm going to find you and those yoga pants Tessa." He hisses and goes and opens the closet door. I take a quick peek and see that he is still looking inside the closet. I see him turn his head back so I do the same with mine. 

I love this. Playing with Harry. He's serious so serious and stark. I love seeing this side of him. 

I turn my head again and see that he has starting looking under the bed. I know he's going to check behind the cabinet next. There's a small crevice of space behind the cabinet that I can sneak behind and go run for the door before Harry sees.

I hear his footsteps and his breathing come closer. Without making a sound, I move behind the cabinet.

"Tessa, where are you?" He says in an voice that makes me alert that he wants to right now. 

I continue to tip-toe across the back of the cabinet and am about to make a dash for the door until I hear Harry come closer.

I stop immediately. I quickly peek my head behind the cabinet and see that Harry has disappeared into the bathroom still calling my name.

I laugh to myself. Boys can be really dumb sometimes. I quickly dash for the door leading to the living room and run to the other room across from it.

I quickly scan the room and look for the best hiding spot. I go on the other side of the bed and crouch down so that Harry can't see me. He'll probably start looking in the closet.

"Tess where the fuck are you?" He booms from the other room. 

I giggle. He really has no idea where I am. I stay crouched for a couple of seconds and spot an article of clothing lying on the floor near me.

I snatch it and peer at its contents. It's a small black undershirt. What? I don't remember buying this or remember wearing it at all. It also looks a little small for me. Maybe someone gifted it to me and I just didn't remember?

I am interrupted by my thoughts by Harry's footsteps in the room. 

"Tessa you have to be here because I have checked every god damn room in this apartment and this is the last one." He says in a loud voice making sure I can here. 

He searches the bathroom, and then the closet. I decide I can run out the door quickly when he's in the closet. I peek my head up from the side of the bed and see Harry's long figure in the closet.

I dash for the door until I feel a sturdy grip on my hand.

"Shit!" I say and turn around. 

"Found you Tessa." He says in an evil voice and narrows his eyes. I try and release his grip but he won't let me. 

He takes both his hands and locks me against the bedroom wall. 

"You're mine. You think you can run around in this apartment and tease me?" He says with a hot breath and whispers in my ears.

I feel the muscles in my legs tighten and my inside swell up. Just Harry's voice is so entrancing to me. 

"I just couldn't help myself." I say seductively trying to keep the mood light.

"You just couldn't help yourself?" He says and takes his finger and make small traces across my bottom lip. 

"I was having too much fun." I say and a giggle escapes my mouth.

"Oh Tessa, you know I know how to have lots of fun too." He says and takes his hands and places it on the inside of my pants.

Harry takes three of his fingers and starts massaging me near my tense spot. 

"Fuck Tessa your so beautiful, you know that right?" He says and whispers in my ear. 

He does this for another minute and then takes his hand out from me. 

"Shit I can't do anything with all these clothes on you." He says and takes two hands and lifts me up on his waist.

*End of chapter 35! Chapter 36 out tomorrow!! PLEASE PLEASE LIKE/COMMENT/STAR/FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES. Y'all we are at 105 K views. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. Ah!! You know this means so much to me and please please please keep commenting. Also, I'm studying for the MCAT and balancing school and studying so I try to update as often as possible and trust me I see y'all billion comments everyday asking me to update lololol. Love y'all. Do you like the story so far?? Let me know in the comments :) Btw sorry this chapter is short, I wasn't even going to update until tonight so the chapter would have been longer but everyone high key keeps bothering me so I wanted to put something out today afternoon, next chapter will be longer!!