Chapter 31

Harry's POV: 

I hear the slight breathing of Tessa and I keep kissing her.

"Tessa?" I ask.

She breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Yeah?" She says quietly.

"I missed you." I say and continue kissing her.

Her agreement of my declaration comes in soft moans escaping her mouth. 

I place both my arms underneath 

She breaks the kiss again.

"Harry, babe you know I want to, but I'm so tired. I don't know why, I'm so tired." She says with sleepy eyes.

I decide it would be best not to pester her to have sex with me even though that's like the number one thing I want to do right now. 

"Okay, but you know as soon as you wake up, I'm eating you out. It's a great way to wake up you know." I grin.

Tessa rolls her eyes and shifts her body on her side so she's facing away from me and curls up.

I use both my hands and pull her towards me again.

I get on top of her and she starts wining immediately.

"Harry!!" She wines.

"Hahaha, oh babe, you sure you want to go to sleep right now?" I say and place my hands on her breasts and start massaging.  

"Babeee." She moans softly.

"Just let me sleep." She says softly while lightly moaning at the same time. 

"No I won't let you." I say and continue massaging her breasts.

She removes my hands from her chest and goes back to the original sleeping position she was in. 

I try and pull in her back in annoyance but she stops me again.

I sigh.

"Just wait babe. I need to go to bed and I don't feel too good." She says with sleepy eyes.

"Fine, but when you wake up. Like I said, you're mine. I haven't been in you in so long." I say in a puppy dog voice. 

After the words leave my mouth, I realize what a complete bitch I am doing. I am desperate for Tessa. 

She nods in agreement and closes her eyes.

I swiftly move to the closet. I need to get her a blanket so she doesn't freeze up in this goddamn New York blizzard that seems to be going on.

I look through the top shelf. 

Nothing. 

I look in the bottom shelf for a blanket.

Nothing.

Damn it, where does Tessa keep this shit? 

"Tessa, babe where did you keep the-" I turn my head around and find a small Tessa curled up, snoring lightly.

I smile.

Damn, even when she's sleeping, she looks so good. 

I look back in the closet and look on the floor.

In a small plastic box labeled "Winter Wear", I pull out a large pink blanket. 

I'm not quite sure how this large ass blanket fit in this small container but I'm not complaining. 

I try and close the container. It annoys the fuck out of Tessa when I open something and I never put the lid back on. If she sees it when she wakes up, she will surely get even more pissed.