Chapter 12

Molly's POV

Richard pulls my arm and literally pushes me on the bed and peels of his t-shirt. 

"Put on the TV so that no one can hear us." He hisses and nips at my neck.

I grab the black remote and press a yellow buttons and the TV comes to life. 

Richards lower his body onto mine and presses against his chest onto mine. I wrap my hands around his back and I feel all the small fine lines engraved in his lower torso.

"I have to be honest Molly, I find your confidence, sassy attitude so sexy. I love confident women, you don't find too many of those nowadays." He says and breaks our kiss. 

"Mhmmm, maybe you have been looking in the wrong places." I retort back.

"Or maybe, you have just been a bad girl and hiding from me." He grins, but it looks more like an evil grin. 

"I'm always bad." I pull him back to me and our kiss grows stronger and more intense.

He uses one hand to grasp the back of the neck and the other to massage my vagina. At first, he goes slow, slowly massaging, but I push my hand on top of his, motioning for him to go faster and his hands respond in the way I want.

"Ahhh, Richard. Fuck. Go harder baby, it feels good." I moan and his hands go up and down my vagina.

"Do you like it when I play with you there Molly?" He grasps his hand and chokes me and I gag.

"Yesss..." I stammer, small chokes come from throat.

"I know you like it, tell me that you like it. Tell me that you want me." He hisses and strengthens his grip around my neck and massages my clit faster.

"I like it. I want you. All of you." I say and my eyes bore into him and his lips meet mine again.

"Molly, it's just you and I in this hotel room. I could do whatever I want with you." He flips my body on the bed and my chest hits in the sheets. 

Richard pulls my legs towards his body and pulls down my pants slightly and teases me placing a small kiss near my lower back.

He turns me around and I jump off the bed, eager and ready for more.

"What are you doing? I'm not finished." He grits his teeth.

"Neither am I." I quickly un-zip my dress and jump back on the bed. 

He uses both my hands and clasps my arms to my side and takes off my bra.

He takes one of my breast in one hand while kissing and biting the other. 

"Ah, mhmm, I like it when you do that." I say to him

"What? When I flick my tongue on your tits?" He looks up and some of his black hair fall on his face. 

"Yesssss, keep going." A small moan escapes my lips, filling the space between us. 

Richard moves his mouth from my tits to my vagina and that's when things start getting really heated between us. 

He licks slowly at first, but with every lick he keeps getting faster and faster and I grab a loud moan escapes my lips. I grab a fist full of his hair and he keeps licking.

"Mhmm you taste good Molly."

He shoves a finger into me and I nearly squick. He pushes deeper in me and it starts to hurt. 

"Taste yourself." 

He puts my finger in my mouth and shoves it down my throat and I start coughing. He pulls his finger out and sticks in back in my vagina, thrusting harder. He starts with one finger, and then one finger grows to two which grows to three.