Chapter 14

Tessa's POV

I jump into Harry's arms and he shoves a fist into my hair and pushes my head back and puts his tongue on my neck. He starts sucking near my chin and works his way down to the top of my breasts.

"Harry...mhmm what if someone sees us?" I say, trying to keep my breathing to a minimum.

"No one's gonna see us Tessa, the dumb security guard watching porn on his phone to pay attention to what we're doing." He says and continue rubbing his hands up and down my body.

Harry unzips my dress and it quietly slips to the ground and the beads make a slight noise when they hit the ground.

"Ah that's better." He says.

Harry's hand moves to one of my breasts and starts massaging them he cups his other hands around my vagina and he starts pressing.

"Fuck... mhmm..."

Harry's intensifies his movements all over my body and his hands start pressing harder around my vagina and my breasts. 

He gets on his knees and slips down my panties for the second time tonight. He leans his head forward and lightly presses his lips between my legs, leaving a trail of kisses that lead straight to my clit. 

"Does that feel good Tessa? When I play with you there?" He asks and starts rubbing his finger up and down my sensitive spot.

"Fuck, Harry it feels good, it always feels good. Keep going faster."

He quickens his motions and I my moan louder.

"Tessa, I know it feels good when I touch you but you need to keep quiet, all I want right now is for you scream my name." He hisses

"Okay... ahhh.. I promise." I lean my head back and Harry's fingers continue pleasuring me all over my body.

"Do you want me to stick my finger in you now or do you want to wait." Harry looks up at me when asking. 

"Now, do it now. I want you to do it." I say with my hands pressed on his shoulders.

Harry sticks his fingers into me and goes in and out in fast movements.

"Babe... Harry I love you so much, you know that don't you?" I try and say but the words come out a jumbled mess with my moaning interrupting every other word.

"I know that Tessa. You are mine, you are nobody elses. No one else can make you moan the way that I can make you moan. Only my fingers can go in that sweet pussy of yours." He says to me with flickering eyes.

All of a sudden, I hear the rustling of keys and footsteps coming near us.

"Fuck!" Harry says.

He pushes my body against the far wall and luckily we are hidden in the darkness so that the security guard can't see us.

The footsteps come closer and Harry continues fingering me in the dark corner of the cell.

"Harry!! What are you doing?" I whisper so that no one hears us.

"Shhhh." He cups my hand over mine and continues moving his fingers near my sweet spot. 

I moan through his fingers and he tightens his clasp on my mouth.

"Maybe I'm going to need you to stay like this until that guard leaves."

I nod my head and no words leave my mouth.

"Okay good girl." He lips lightly touch my ear and his body stayed pressed on mine.

I see the guard from our cell but he isn't checking any of the cells. He's just typing away on his phone while mindlessly wandering throughout the hallways. It must be some required check that they have to do.