Chapter 32

Harry's POV:

I close the door and sigh a huge breath of relief. Molly is gone which means I have one less headache. So at least I'm making progress. 

I hear my stomach growling. Shit how long has it been since I've eaten? Granted, that peanut butter made me lose my appetite. I walk over to the kitchen and pull open the cabinet. I look inside and there's nothing besides sauces and different mixes.

Shit. Tessa was supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday but why didn't she? Oh yeah, cause we were fucking fighting. Figures.

I open the fridge and look inside. There is some leftover turkey from a couple of days ago. I pull it out and place it on the counter. I open the lid and the smell of old turkey hits my nostrils. 

I cringe and immediately throw the packet away in the trash. 

I open the freezer and find some chicken that I bought a while back. I de-frost it in the microwave and then start cooking it in a pan with some hot oil. I put some seasoning and sit down on the couch and turn on the television. 

I put on some shitty late night sit-com where some guy is interviewing some celebrity and let their obnoxious voices help cloud out the ramping thoughts in my head.

Like Tessa, I too have a headache from all the fighting and the shouting.

I finish eating and put the plate in the sink. I look at my watch. Fourty-five minutes have gone by. 

Ugh, this is so fucking annoying. I wish Tessa would just wake up. I am tempted to go inside there and wake her up and then fuck her but she would probably be mad.

Fuck, even in pajamas she looks so fucking sexy.

I sit back on the couch and finish watching the sit-com. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I look down at the receiver.

It's my mom. Just fucking brilliant, now I have to entertain her for the ten minutes while she keeps asking questions about Tessa and I. 

I'm decide that I'm gonna make up some bullshit lie about how Tessa and I went grocery shopping the next day after the wedding and how we had a lovely time and Tessa picked out some flowers for the house or some bullshit like that.

Even though I'm still hostile towards my mother, I owe it to Tessa that I have any relationship with her at all. Tessa made my mother and I grow closer, even though I fucking suck at having any human emotion.

I click the answer button.

"Hello?" I say reluctantly. 

"Harry!!" My mother says, practically yelling into the phone. 

I pull the phone away from my ear a little so I don't get deaf from her yelling.

"You know I can hear you perfectly fine right?" I say, already annoyed.

"Yes, I know haha. I am just surprised you answered the phone at all! I'm just at the airport waiting for my flight back to London." She says again, this time a little quieter.

I sigh.

"Yeah well I'm a little busy right now can we make this quick?" I say as I pathetically continue waiting for Tessa to wake up.

"Yeah, I just feel like I haven't seen you in forever Harry." She says in a very soothing tone.

"Mom, the last time you saw me was at the wedding." I say.

"I know I know, but how have you been? How has Tessa been? Have you guys done anything exciting in the past couple of days? It's still so crazy right, how Liam is married and now he might have a kid soon, maybe that will be you and Tessa soon." She says in an excited voice.

Yeah, maybe if you don't manage to fuck anything up, which is probably un-likely, my subconscious says.

"We're fine, yeah everything's fine." I mumble.

"Well that's good, I'm glad to hear that you two finally have a stable relationship and are back together." She says.

I over hear one of the people on her line in the intercom saying that the flight is boarding soon.

"Oh honey, I think my flight is boarding soon." She says.

"Yeah, I heard mum." I say and roll my eyes.

"Anyways, like I said I just wanted to check in and make sure everything's good. Did I tell you I got that new job that I wanted? It will be in finance so I'm excited to try something new." She beams.

"Yeah, yeah that's great." I mumble some more and get up and walk over to wear Tessa was.

I check inside briefly and see she's still sleeping. 

I sigh.

"Harry?" She says.

"Yeah mum?" I say into the receiver.

"I love you." She says in a voice that makes me sad for some reason. It makes me sad because for some reason it feels like she is saying goodbye.

"I love you too mum." I say it but it doesn't quite come out like I hoped and we say our goodbyes and hang up the phone.

I give up waiting for Tessa to wake up and end up passing out on the couch.

I think it's about an hour later when I feel some fingers brush up against my arm.

"Harry?" I look up and Tessa is looking right at me. The blanket is wrapped around her entire body and her hair is disheveled. 

"Fuck, finally." I say and pull her whole body onto mine.

Tessa yelps and I can't help but smile.

"Baby I feel like I've been waiting forever for you." I say while pulling a fist full of her hair and kissing her. I nibble at her ear and position her so she is on top of me and her legs are on top of mine.

"Sorry for making you wait so long, I was a little sleepy." She says and teases me by almost planting a kiss on my lips and then pulling away.

"Not so fast, Theresa, you still owe me one last promise." I say and pull off her top and start aggressively kissing her all over her chest. 

*End of chapter 32! See I posted another chapter the next day like I told you I would :)) As per usual, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE/COMMENT/STAR. You guys I love reading your comments, know tell me where are you guys from?? Are you guys in highschool/college?? Ahh also did you do anything for St. Patty's day, also what do you think will happen next in the story?? Let me know in the comments!! New chapter coming tomorrow :))