Chapter 45

Harry's POV:

By the time we finish skating, Tessa's pretty bruised up.

"So that was fun yeah?" I say and help wipe the last bit on snow off Tessa's jeans.

She looks at me reluctantly.

"It could have been better." She says with a glum look on her face.

"Yeah I guess so." And look at her and laugh.

"So we should probably head back. I won't have any more fingers if we stand if this fucking cold." I say.

Tessa nods in agreement. 

"Yes please. Let's go home."

The subway ride back home consists of Tessa talking nonstop about a new project that she's working on. I get annoyed after a while but she's really into whatever she's talking about and I can't help but fucking smile whenever she does and frown whenever she does.

Fuck I love her so much.

We get off the train as Tessa finishes telling me about the last editorial that she was working on.

"And I got it submitted over to the editor, but he hasn't finished looking over it yet. But so far he likes the content so we might get it approved." She says with a beaming smile. 

"That's actually really awesome Tess." I say back, equally sharing her smile. I can't help it. Everything she does it's so contagious. 

"Do you think we'll get it?" 

"Get what?" I ask back.

"Get the editorial approved." She says and we finish walking back to the apartment.

"Hell yeah I do. They would be stupid not to approve your work. You did a great job. You should be proud of that."

I put my arm around Tessa and bring her closer. She gives me a light squeeze to convey her gratitude.

"Thankyou Harry. It means a lot to me that you support me in this." She snakes her hand further around my back and I open the door to the apartment.

"Tess I'll support you in everything and anything you do. That's what marriage is all about right?" 

It's as if Tessa ignored the rest of what I said and just focused on the marriage part, because as soon as I said that her faces lights up.

"I'm still getting used to the whole marriage thing." She says, without the smile leaving her face.

"I can tell. Everytime I bring it up you get so god damn excited." I say, teasing her and placing  my hand on her face.

"I just can't help it Harry. We've been through so much together and now it's finally come through this. Sometimes I wonder if we were like meant to be together." She says and laces her legs together

"What you mean like soulmates?" I say and sit down next to her and help her take off her jacket.

"Yeah sometimes I think we are soulmates." Tessa says and positions herself by wrapping her hands around her legs and leaning her head into it. 

I pause. Soul mates is a big fucking word and I don't just throw that shit out like it's candy. I love Tessa more than fucking anything in the world but I don't know if soul mates is the right word. 

"I don't know if I believe in soul mates. I think maybe that we were meant to find each other. At a certain time in life, when we need each other the most. I think back to when we meet.... I needed you Tess, more than anything. You taught me how to love again, how to live and how to wake up from the fucking mess I was in. You did that. I owe all that to you."

Tessa looks at me.

Fuck here it comes. She's probably going to yell at me for the 30th time. I might as well brace myself for Hurricane Tessa to come out at any moment.

But without hesitation, Tessa jumps into my arms. And I mean really jumps into them. I stagger backwards and would have fell if it wasn't for the fact that we were sitting on a couch. 

She kisses me hard. I feel her lips interlocked with mine and it feels so goddamn good. I push my hand around her head to intensify the kiss. 

Tessa moans in my ear and she pulls off my T-shirt. She breaks our kiss for a moment and looks into my eyes, making my eyes numb and practically my dick.

"I love you." She says with heavy breathing.

"I know." I say and pull her back in. I climb on top of her and she wraps her legs around me and pulls my body to hers.

She places her hands on my chest and trails them down the hard rock that's currently throbbing in between my legs.

She massages it slightly while looking me in the eyes.

"Fuck Tess you need to stop doing that." I say.

"Mhmmmm." She moans, clearly knowing that she's dominating the fuck out of me right now with just the simple touch of her hand. 

I decide to return the favor and place my hand in between her legs. I leave it there, massaging. We stay like this for a while, equally pleasuring each other. I watch as Tessa's moans get louder and she pulls her head back from the sexual gratification that I'm giving her.

Fuck she looks like she's about to cum. I quickly eject my hand from her vagina and roll of her jeans and strip her underwear off.

"Spread your legs." I command. 

To my surprise, she keeps them closed. She giggles while bitting her lip and placing her hands on her breasts.

What the fuck? Is Tessa testing my right now? 

"Tessa open your fucking legs." I say again. 

She pauses for a couple of seconds but I see the hunger in her eyes. She can't wait any longer and neither can I. She opens her legs and I dive in. I place my tongue in the center and work my magic. Tessa places her hands on top of my head.

"Harrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy." She says in a soft slow moan that tantalizes me. 

I stick my head up and look down at my cock. It's thick and throbbing to be inside her right now. I center myself and push my body into Tessa's and pump in and out.

"Give my your hand." I say to Tessa but it comes our more as a grunt because I'm pumping really fast. 

She gives me her hand and I place it on top of her clit.

"Rub Tessa." She does just that. I can tell it intensifies whatever she was feeling before because her moans get louder and beads of sweat start to form on her forehead.

"It's better now yeah?"

"So much better." She says and continues to massage herself.

We finish together, almost climaxing at the same time and collapse on the couch together. 

Our breathing comes to normal when I hear a ping and it comes from my phone. I get up and go to the kitchen counter where I placed it. I look. And it's a fucking text message from Zayn. I open the contents of the message and instantly feel the post sex euphoria turn to complete anger.

*End of chapter 45!! 

WATCH MY VLOG  

https://youtu.be/tq2iAH7eeRw

PLEASE COMMENT/LIKE/STAR. I know this chapter is short. I'm sorry!! Next one will be twice as longer. I just have been busy with summer school and MCAT. Guys also OMG I AM STARTING MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH MY VLOG AND SUBSCRIBE AND THUMBS UP. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. Love you guys a lot <3 Also wtf we're almost at 420K views??? 

*