Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"If I didn't know any better, I would think your one of the waiters here." I smirk

I lean my shoulders back and take in his defined frame. I'm a couple inches taller than him but dammit, Tessa actually has good choice in men, I mean she chose me for gods sake right? I try and think of as many insults to him but the guy actually looks good? I mean he's decently tall and not that ugly in the face.  But honestly the ridiculous get-up he's sporting right now makes me want to hurl. 

"Ah Harry isn't it? Have you had a chance to try the lamb chops? It's quite nice. Too much on the seasoning though. Personally I feel that my recipe is better, but honestly these should do for now." His laughter fills the space between us

"But, If I didn't know any better, I would think your here to steal what's mine." He smiles through his slightly-colored teeth that indicate that's he is probably an occasional smoker. Isn't this guy supposed to be a doctor? 

"What's yours?" I scoff

"Did you not just see Tessa and I sitting at a table and me pulling her out of the bathroom?" Honestly Tessa's going to kill me for mentioning the second part but at this moment, I could give less than two fucks. I need all the ammo against this guy if he thinks for even a split second that Tessa could be be his. 

"Honestly anybody with one working guy could tell that me and her are together." I pat him on the shoulder for good measure

"Oh Harry, don't you know that someone as reckless as you will never end up with Tessa. She needs someone that lifts her up. Not weighs her down. Even though Tessa and I have been recently seeing each other, I've had to help her heal from the havoc you've caused in her life."

"Help her heal?" I mock "Why don't you help her heal by staying the fuck away from her." 

"Ah, you see I knew it would come to this. The two boys fighting over the girl they want. It's childish really, honestly the four year olds who come into my office for a flu shot have a better attitude than you do." He says

"You know for a doctor, you honestly aren't the kindest person in the world." I say back with a harsher tone. He shifts his shoulders and leans on the bar counter and I can already tell he has a hell lot of a more to say to me than he's letting on.

"Harry, why don't we keep my profession out of this conversation, and focus on what really matters here?" 

"Okay, sure, what matters is that Tessa is madly in love with me. So in love that she took me in the women's bathroom with no shame. She always has, and always will be in love with me. Why don't you get that straight through that head of yours? Let's just keep our distance before that lovely head of yours replaces the pig's head in the food display." I slightly smile to him

My eyes are burning into his. Why the fuck is this a constant cycle? Guys always trying to win Tessa's heart and save them from me. First Zayn, the waiter, this fucker doctor. I just want it to end.

He takes one step closer to me and says "I don't think you understand Harry. I like Tessa. And when I like something, I go after it. And the thing about being me is that well.. I always get what I want, whether it's the hard way or easy way. One day your going to realize that you two are on different levels and she wants it better in life. I am just not that sure you can provide that. She's a bright woman with ambitions and not to mention beautiful, I mean you honestly can't blame me for wanting her. She's the cream of the crop. I truly hope you understand."

Cream of the crop? It's like listening to this guy makes me want to dump his head in the bowl of fruit punch and never let him come up for air. I contemplate the idea for a second and then think how Liam would not appreciate his guests drinking fruit punch with a hint of dickhead on the side.