Chapter 30

Harry's POV:

"Fucking hide!" I tell Molly as I hear the sound of the jingling keys open the door.

I can tell Tessa's having a hard time opening the door cause the locks keep turning and this buys me some time.

I try and shoo Molly away into the bedroom but of course she acts snarky and keeps making faces.

"She's going to find out eventually." She says in a sing-song type of voice and then scurries into the bedroom with her bare body.

I run over to the front door and swing open the door. 

And there before me, stands the woman I have been in love with for what seems like my whole life. 

Her beautiful blonde hair and her fucking sexy figure. 

Tessa.

Tessa's POV:

The driver drops me off at the apartment and I am some-how seem to make it to the front door of my apartment. The whole time I feel even dizzier, I feel like I am about to pass out. 

I reach my front door and I pull out my set of keys that were in my purse. Shoot.

All the keys are starting to look the same in my haziness. I finally pick the right one and shove it in the key-hole. 

I have a hard time trying to open the door, but I didn't need to.

The door swings right open and in front of me stands Harry.

My Harry. The Harry that I seem that I've feel that I'm been missing forever even though it's been a short while.

His green eyes are harsh when they meet mine, but immediately soften.

We stay like this, looking at each other. Neither of us moving. He takes a step towards me and I sense his hand coming close to me. 

"Tessa." He says in a worried voice that brings a blanket of calmness to my entire body. 

The anxiety that I've been experiencing the past 48 hours without him immediately vanishes but then comes back when I realize how upset I am. 

I am annoyed yet beyond relieved to see that he is here. I knew I would have to face Harry eventually but I didn't want to just yet. 

I look at him once more and then using my shoulder, I push right past him forcing to turn around. 

He grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me back towards him.

"Where the fuck have you been?" 

I choose to ignore him. I need to stay strong. This isn't worth it Tessa, I tell myself. This isn't worth the fight. 

I take one step ahead.

Harry pulls me one step back again.

"Tessa, fucking answer me. I am not going to ask you again. I have been texting you all day. Did you block my number from your phone?" He says and the intensity of his grip tightens. 

Harry's grip on my skin hurts but it's euphoric all at the same time. 

"Maybe." I say just to make him mad. 

"Maybe? Oh really, our you were to busy being a whore with that Richard guy." He hisses through his teeth.

I snap when I hear that word.

"Whore?!" I yell in his face and the veins in his face pop out.

"How dare you call me Harry! You have no respect for anyone, including me whatsoever and I am not going to be the victim here anymore!"