Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

Molly and I walk together to the apartment. The only sound is our shoes crunching in the snow.

 I just pray that Tessa's isn't there. If she saw me with Molly, I don't know what she would do.

Oh actually I do. She would probably throw me out and never speak to me again, but that wouldn't stop me. I would find my way back to her, because that's just us. We fight and fight but fuck I love her so much.

I keep walking but I can't focus. Fuck, Tessa has actually fucked me up in the brain. I can't sleep, eat and barely walk without this woman.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear Molly say something.

"Huh? What did you say?" I look at her. 

"I said we've been through a lot together you know."

"Yeah, yeah I guess." I look down at the ground. It's icy from the snow so it's a little hard to walk.

"Like don't you remember all the times in college? It feels like it was so recent right?" I see Molly's pink head turn in the corner of my eye but I choose to ignore her gaze.

"So your just not going to say anything?" She asks.

I don't say anything but Molly's gaze is hot on my face.

"Sometimes I look at the old photos of us and then I laugh, we were all such a fucked up group you know. Drinking, drugs, and at one point I feel like we all hooked up with one another." Molly laughs and clings to me harder.

"And then-" 

"Okay enough!" I yell in her face and Molly takes a step back from me.

"You want me to talk so much? Fine, here's what I have to say." I growl and she takes another step backwards.

"Sorry Molly but I'm really not in the mood to take a stroll down memory lane right now. I fucking hated college and I hate those people that you think were our friends that we always hung out with. I never even liked them, if anything they used me and they could have cared less about my well-being or even more important, my fucking relationship with Tessa." I hiss.

"If anything, everybody including yourself was trying to sabotage my relationship with her. Oh and why is that you may ask? Because everybody in that group was fucked up in the head. Think about it Molly, everytime one person in the group was in a relationship, another one of us would try and fuck that up. I was sick and tired of it back then and I am sick and tired of it now. I wish I never met any of them."

I see frown-lines start to emerge in Molly's face. She's hurt but I know Molly. Her smart ass will have something to say back, she always does.

That's the great thing about Molly. I can say whatever I want to her and I feel no remorse. 

"You don't wish that." She says, her expression on her face neutral.

"Oh, no trust me. I do." I ball my fists on the side of my torso. 

"No you don't because if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have met Tessa." She rolls her eyes and we keep walking. 

I smirk.

After a minute more of walking, we reach the apartment. I pull out the keys from my back pocket and un-lock the door. The door slightly creaks and opens. We walk inside and a cinnamon-vanilla smell hits my nose.

"Ohh smells good in here." Molly smiles and jumps on the couch. She sprawls her legs all over the couch and places her arms behind her head. 

"Tessa must have gotten one of those smelly Febreeze things." I say and plop right down next to Molly.

"Can we for Gods sake stop talking about her? God, just hearing her names annoys the hell out of me." Molly closes her eyes and criss-crosses her arms behind her head so that her tits are showing.

"Also you guys are living together now?"

"Nope not anymore." I say and cringe. I'm honestly just saying all this to make Molly complacent. If I mention anything more about Tessa and I being together, she will probably get up and leave and I need to fuck her right now.

Fucking Molly will definitely not make my situation better, but it will help me forget about Tessa and Richard. Hell, if Tessa think she's can be with that douche-bag and play me, I can go ten times harder. Two can play at this game.

I try and reach my hand for Molly but she does the complete opposite of what I think she will do.

"Actually I think I'm kind of hungry." Like a spring, she quickly gets up from the couch and wanders to the kitchen.

"You decide that your hungry now?" I ask, annoyed.

"Yeah, what do you to eat around here?" 

"Nothing, now come back and sit down." I command.

As soon as she doesn't listen, I decide to get up and get Molly to bring her back to the couch.

"No, just sit. I'm coming in literally one minute, just wait. You don't have to be so impatient all the time you know." She says and tries to go through my cabinets.

"What are you even looking for?" 

"Something sweet. I'm craving some chocolate, do you think you have any?" She asks and tries reaching for the top shelf.

"Nope, now come back." I say.

"Not until I find something to eat." She says and continues investigating. Molly's too short to reach the top shelf so when she tries to do her ass shows.

"You know what, actually keep searching. I like the view." Molly's ass is practically dangling in the air. 

She turns around and flicks me off.

Sigh. Molly might be annoying but her ass certainly has it ways to seduce me.

I hear her hand going through the different food containers. I decide to get up and she what's she doing.

"Wow, Pop Tarts really?" She says and rolls her eyes.

"What, they're good and nutritious for you." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Harry! Really, look at this junk food you have in here." She looks at me with a disgusted face.

She pulls out a bag of half-eaten Doritos.

"Put those back." I snatch them out of her hand and place them in the top cabinet, where she probably won't be able to reach.

"With all this sugary food and candy in here, you truly have the eating habits of a five year old. " She retorts.

She's right. It wasn't until Tessa that my diet turned some what healthy. She always made me buy that stupid organic shit at the grocery stores. I still crave junk food, but I've adopted better eating habits.

"Ah-hah! Found what I was looking for." She grins and closes the cabinet. 

She turns around and a shiny metal white container is in her hand.

"Whipped cream?" I ask confused.

"That's right." She grins again, this time wider.

"Whatever, hurry up and eat that so we can get started."

"Ha ha, oh Harry I'm not going to be eating this."

 She says and starts massaging her nipples.

"You are."

"The fuck?" I say out loud and Molly takes her top off. 

*End of chapter 28!! Guys I know I say this a lot PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT/STAR/LIKE/EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. Please share this with your friend, also please please don't be mad at me, I try and upload as often as possible, because many of you want more After Content and I love love this series. Also almost at 45K views what!! Also comment how do you think Molly's gonna use the whipped cream?? Hahahah, I wanna hear your thoughts, how do you think the story is going so far, are you mad, upset, happy?? Tell me in the comments! Also chapter 29 coming out tomorrow :)