47. Trouble In Paradise Part II

Two Weeks Later...

Zadarius

I've been ignoring Trina hard headed ass cause she lied to me about not dealing with him anymore. I know they work together and that's fine, but out of work not cutting it for me. I keep telling her time and time again he grimy she don't listen. But my wife says she a growm woman and can do what the fuck she want. Well that grown woman who can do what the fuck she wants going to lose a good man cause she want to be stupid.

From the moment I meet him at her job banquet I knew he was sneaky. I sensed and seen it. I've been in the business to know bullshit from a mile away. For example, Trina said she was going to be with Keta, but Keta showed up at the house looking for her not even twenty minutes ago. I chuckled. I left the house leaving Keta to watch the kids.

I pulled up to this nigga house. His house! Like come on Trina who you think you fooling? She fucking up and being sloppy.

KNOCK KNOCK

I waited for the door to open. And low and behold Trina opens it in that nigga clothes. HIS CLOTHES! So we wearing the next nigga clothes now? I just laughed in her face.

"You look good." I commented. Her face was pale.

"It's not what it looks like." Was the first thing that came out her mouth. I bust out laughing. She looked at me confused. You see imma crazy ass nigga. My mind was telling me to blow they shit up, but I walked back to my car and got in. If I stayed any longer the mother to my kids would've been laying in cold blood next to that nigga headless body.

I pulled up to my house and got out. So much crazy shit was going thru my head.

"Zeus you okay?" Keta asked skeptically with Ja'Maine in her arms. I just smiled at her and jogged up to my office humming.

Keta

Jay ass still cut off period will be over in another week. He been trying to get back on my good side. Jamiya been good too. That ass whooping gave her that act right quick. She on good behavior. I heard the front door slam close so I got up.

"Zeus you okay?" I asked skeptically. He looked like he would snap at any minute. He just smiled at me and jogged up the stairs. A few minutes later I seen him again. Something wasn't right. He was scaring the fuck outra me and I didn't know what to do. So I called Jay.

"Jay?"

"Yeah baby."

"Something is wrong with Zeus he left to go find Trina and when he came back he just smiled and started humming."

"What did his face look like?"

"Like he was deranged."

"Keta get the fuck outta the house now! Take Ja'Maine and Alex with you!" He said. I started hearing shit breaking.

"Get out now!" He yelled. Shit I hung up on him and grabbed the kids. He didn't have to tell me twice. I got the fuck up outta there. Whatever Trina did I hope she fix this shit.

Jay

I could hear shit breaking in the background. I just wanted them outta there. Zeus just blacked out. What the hell made him black out? It's like the Devil get in his ass and it's a war about to start.

"We gotta go." I told Kurt and T.

"What's going on?"

"War Zeus."

C

My plan is working soon she'll be mine and that nigga can gone about his business. We can raise our sons together. Trina is just so beautiful. I need her in my life.

"Did you get them?"

"Yes boss."

"Good."

Let the games begin.