11. Cheater

Trina

I was on my way to get some papers that I left in Zadarius office for the club. In a short time I've gotten most of everything done. I walked up to Zadarius office to her grunts and moans. I'm not gon' jump to conclusions.

I'm going to see what's going on first. The door was closed. I opened it to peep in to see him putting on a condom bout to fuck some bitch. Wait isn't that Skittles? I opened the door.

"So this is what you doing in your spare time?" I never seen a nigga go from hard to limp in two seconds.

"Baby I can explain." He said.

"Explain this nigga." I shot his ass. I don't care where I shot him, but I did. I walked out ignoring everybody that was calling me.

I just can't win from losing so much.

Zadarius

What the fuck have I done?

"Yo Zeus why-" Jay stopped talking when he walked in the room. He looked at me shaking his head.

"You just lost a good ass woman cause of Loosey Goosey dick ridin' ass." He said before walking out slamming the door.

"Let's finish where we left off." She said. Did this bitch just not see me get shot? I walked out the room so I could get one of the girls to stitch me up real quick. I'm not letting Trina out my life.

I was sitting in Trina house waiting for her to come home. When I got here she wasn't here. I need my girl back. I fucked up big time. I hear her keys jiggling and the front door opening.

"Zeus get out my house." She said without sparing me a glance.

"Trina I know I fucked up, but we can work through this. I'm sorry." I said. She laughed.

"Zeus get out now because the next time I won't miss your heart." She said.

"Come on Trina." I said.

"ZEUS GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She yelled. I sighed in defeat before leaving.

It's been a month since I last seen or heard from Trina. She don't answer my calls or texts. Every time I send her an apology gift it gets sent back to me. I sighed. Who knew relationships would be so much work. My first real relationship and it was over just like that.

"Zeus?"

"Hmm?"

"Pay attention nigga. Money is the motive no matter the cost." Jay said. I didn't say anything I just put myself to work.