27. Baby Shower

Zadarius

Today was Trina and Keta baby shower. They wanted to have one together so I was cool with that. A 2-in-1 baby shower meant double everything. Food, drinks, decorations, people, and gifts.

Keta having a girl and Trina having a boy. Just a couple more weeks and I'll be able to meet my son. I got it all planned out. He not leaving my side. I'm taking him everywhere. He going to be my partner in crime. We gon' gang bang to driving Trina crazy.

"Baby you ready?" I asked Trina. I laughed cause she was struggling trying to put on her shoes.

"Zadarius help me please." She whined. I laughed walking over to her. I helped her put on her shoes so we could go.

This baby shower going to be long as hell I just know it is.

All these females out here. They invited the whole damn nation to this bitch. I was already getting irritated from the lustful stares. Don't let Trina see it she gon' act a fool and cut somebody. I can't have that.

"It's time for baby games." I groaned because I was not trying to get up right now, but I knew I had to.

"Okay so the first game is called, Project Baby. The materials are on the table. There are the shirts and rompers, since we're having a boy and my brother having a girl. There are fabric markers, fabric glue, fabric paint, and glitter." They nodded. It was three men against three woman.

"Each player gets a T-shirt or romper to decorate. There will be prizes for the Most Creative, the Craziest, and the Most Colorful designs." I said. They nodded.

"You have ten minutes. So have fun." They started going crazy. I don't know why T ass chose to play this game. I bet he going to put some crazy shit together.

Not even two minutes later T start going off.

"Listen hoe let the damn glue go before I make you eat it." T said. The lady looked scared for her life. She quickly let it go. He went on doing his business.

T won the most Craziest. I don't even know how to explain what he put together. And I'm not even going to try.

This next game I didn't have anything to do with. I already knew what was hidden and where. It's called, Handbag Scavenger Hunt.

"Just how much stuff do you have in your purse? If you want to win this game, the more, the better. Find out what women really have in their handbags." The lady who helped with the shower said. She handed each person a printout of a list of items.

"The person who collects the most items wins a free shopping spree at any store of your choice." She said then hit the timer. Everybody was running around like they were crazy.

Trina, Keta, Jay, Kurt, and I stood on the sidelines watching them. T jumped on Kurt girlfriend back yelling giddy up horsey. I'm not about to play with this nigga today. She pushed him off her and kicked him in the knee then ran off. We were laughing our ass off.

"Is that a pad?" T asked screaming and throwing it down. I bust out laughing cause this nigga dumb as hell.

"Somebody please give me some bleach and hot water. I touched it! I touched it! My hand. It's burning! No I'm too young! I wasn't ready for that. Please don't take me Jesus." He was on his knees praying then he started rolling around on the grass.

"Can he get anymore embarrassing?" Trina asked rubbing her belly. I shook my head.

"Please anybody help me. I got that pad disease now! Call the CIA! FBI! PET CONTROL! SOMEBODY! Look at my hand. I can't feel my fingers." T yelled running around like a dummy. Everyone was either laughing or wondering what the hell wrong with him.

After his little episode he had to sit out for the next game. His dumb ass got a bucket and put water and soap in it and placed his hand inside. He looked like a lost puppy.

"You can't invite his ass nowhere." Kurt said laughing. I agree.

"I told y'all something was wrong with him. I just hope he don't have our son doing crazy shit." Trina said.

"You know he will." I said putting my hands over her stomach.

"We have to hide everything in the house. Parental supervision all the way. Especially with T." Jay said. We laughed.

"I'm sitting right here and y'all talking about me." He said.

"We know. Be happy it's in your face and not behind your back." Trina said. He smacked his lip and hit her hand knocking her candy to the floor. T looked scared as hell.

"Get me more candy now." Trina snapped. She looked scary as fuck. T ran away to go get her more candy. When he came back he was damn near in tears.

"H-Here T-Trina." He said handing her some more candy, but before she could reach out for it he dropped it and ran away screaming from help. I was in tears. This nigga is something special.

T

I'm sitting here hiding from Trina. She is so scary when it comes to her candy. Last time I hid her candy she hit me with her car, twice, and made me go buy her some more. When I came back she slapped the fuck outta me. I've been scared of her ever since.

Trina

I was so happy when the baby shower was over. I just wanted to get in bed and sleep.

"You want me to carry you inside?" Darius asked. I nodded, yawning.

He carried me in the house, helped my shower, and dressed me for bed. Shit I was tried. This little boy really doing something to me. All I do is eat and sleep, eat and sleep.

Being pregnant is a blessing, but I don't think I'll do it again for a while.