45. Happy Anniversary Part III

Last Part...

Author

"I love you." Zadarius said to her.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Then prove it!" And with perfect timing, he leans in and kisses her.

This wasn't just any ordinary kiss, as she immediately realized. This was something more loving, more powerful than ever before. Her first reaction was to break free, uncertain of what would happen next, but a feeling, one she had never felt before, kept her from moving. She wraps her arms around his neck, savoring the moment, feeling his heat, smelling the from their bath on him, and enjoying every second of it.

As he grabs her by the waist, pulling her closer, she can't help but feel captivated by his persistence. Or maybe it's his overwhelming charm. Either way, she wants it just as much as he does, now. They fall into a trance, moving to the beat of their hearts. Everything around the two is pushed out, and the only thing left in the world is them. He moves his hands lower, cupping her round ass with desire. She bites her lower lip, a sign that she craves more. He responds by gliding his hands ever so smoothly towards her glistening pussy.

He kisses her passionately to keep her distracted as he moves his finger over her most swollen lips, gently rubbing her most sensitive areas. She moans loudly, unable to control herself. She tries to keep quiet, but his every move intensifies her pleasure. Her body is overtaken by mixed emotions along with this feeling that feels so new and raw to her. Her moaning is like a drug to him. He wants to hear it louder every time so he knows she wants him. He pushes his index finger softly over her clit and feels her muscles tense. He moves over it, from side to side, moving faster and pushing harder with each moment that passes. She digs her nails into his back as she tries to keep eye contact, but with every swift move of his hand all her muscles seem to cease, causing waves of incredible pleasure to pass through her entire body.

He continues until she is dripping wet. He kneels down and spreads her legs slightly. He continues the same motion as before, only this time with his tongue. She finds it crazy for it to be possible to feel such intense pleasure by just one man, yet here they are. She holds on to his shoulders to keep from toppling over in the moment. He slowly opens her lips with his tongue, exploring her every crevice. With precision and suave, he slips his tongue into her wet pussy and hits her G-spot dead on. She's taken by surprise and screams with pleasure. He keeps going at it, sliding his rough tongue in and out of her until she's quivering.

She can't help herself, she has to release. She tightens her grip on his shoulders and moans long and loud as she orgasms, sending her love juices all over his face. He stands up and comes face-to-face with her once more. He kisses her, caressing her hips as they sway in slow harmony.

"Damn, I want you." He murmured as he pulled back from her mouth. He could see that are nipples swollen from the intense orgasm he had just given her. He leaned down and slowly ran kisses along her eyelids, her jaw line and then down her neck.

"Damn you are so beautiful." His voice so intoxicating.

The feeling of his hands on her skin as he slowly, seductively sent shivers through her body. He moved to capture the tip of one nipple in his hot moist mouth while his hand moved across the curves of my other breast, stroking and kneading. Her body arched, of its own free will, giving him greater access. He heard the soft moan escape her lips. His tongue flicked and swirled across her nipples, his teeth gently scrapping and then he was pulling her breast into his mouth.

Feeling the movements of her hips as she grind her wet, dripping, pussy against his hot shaft, it was pushing her over the edge. His hand slipped down between her legs. He slid one finger into her wet, tight pussy, and then another as his thumb caressed my clit. Causing her to press her face into the hollow of his neck.