43. Happy Anniversary

Two Years Later...

Trina

I'm not going to lie we did forget our one year anniversary, but we making it up this year. Ja'Maine and Alex are now three years old going on thirty. I'm not even going to get started on Jamiya. I'll leave that for Keta.

The kids will be staying at T's house because he claimed he wanted to spend time with them. That mean trouble. I know he'd never harm them so I can trust and rely on him to guard them with his life.

I planned our whole anniversary out. I'm not sure what he has planned, but I know what I have planned. Shh, I can't tell y'all it's a secret.

Keta

It's been two years and Jay's and I relationship is good, I can't complain. It damn sure not perfect and it damn sure ain't bad. It's back and forward I guess.

Jamiya is a handful and it's all T and her daddy fault. But you see me I'm no longer playing these games with her ass because I refuse to let my child tell me what they will and will not do. At some point things need to be done and said. And today's that day.

"Jamiya if you throw another chicken nugget I'm going to beat your ass and dare you to tell your daddy." I threatened.

"No!" She yelled at me.

Now see I guess I have to take it back to the old days to a game called tear that ass up. I marched upstairs and got a leather belt. I jogged back downstairs.

"See now you done crossed the line." I said.

"STOP MOMMY! I'M SORRY! STOP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I was tearing that little ass up today.

"I am your mother, you are the child. When or if I tell you to do something you do it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes." I swung the belt popping her leg.

"What?"

"Y-Yes m-ma'am." She sobbed.

"Good now go take a damn nap and don't come out that room until I say so."

"Yes ma'am." She cried out. Not even a minute later Jay walk in the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Miya?"

"I beat her ass."

"Why?"

"Cause she not going to disrespect me." I said. He kissed his teeth.

"She only three." He said.

"And I'm the only mother she going to have. No child of mine going to overpower what the fuck I say, Jayden." He always babying and taking up for her. I know that's his daughter, but she has to learn and I'll be damn if I sit here and let her get away with anything.

"It's not even that serious." He said. You know what? I'm done.

"Since it ain't that serious how bout its not even that serious your ass on the couch for the next two months, cook for you and your daughter, do the laundry, and everything else I do for the both of you, and don't even think about touching or fucking me. Cause nigga you cut off." I said.

"Come on." He said trying to kiss me. I sidestepped his ass.

"Nah remember its not that serious. It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off." I sang the last sentence walking out the kitchen. He gon learn.

Zadarius

I woke up to kisses all over my face. My mind was like shoot whoever this is, but then I forgot I was in bed at home. I opened my eyes to see Trina standing there naked with a tray of food. I had to close my eyes then open them again to make sure I was seeing right. If I knew I didn't have morning wood she definitely would've gave it to me.

"Happy anniversary." She said shaking her tittes in my face. I swear them things had me in a trance.

"Thank you baby." I said. She placed the tray on the night stand and straddled my lap.

"You trying to feed me?"

"Not try, do." She said. I shook my head. Her smart ass.

"So what do you have planned for us?" I asked as she feed me some fruit.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Was all she said.

I hope she ready for what I have in store for her ass. All y'all need to know is baby number three is in the making.