32. Kidnapped

Zadarius

I was at the trap when I got a call from one of the house guards saying that they were being out numbered. Shit this was a set up. I knew I didn't feel right.

"We have to go." I said. My phone beeped and it was a text from Trina.

"Fuck!" I said. We loaded up and headed to my house. I was swerving in and out of lanes trying to get there before it was too late.

When we pulled up I jumped out rushing in the house. I went to get my son and look for Trina.

"I got them searching the premises." Jay said. I nodded walking toward the safe room. I pray Trina in here too.

I put in the code and watched the wall move to the left. The lights automatically come on. I hear Ja'Maine's cries. I rushed over to him and picked him up.

Where the fuck was my girl?

I was rewinding the security tapes trying to see what happened. I watched the video of Trina shooting and fighting some nigga.

"Damn sis got them hands." Kurt said. I nodded in agreement. Then someone I knew all too well came up behind her.

"Fuck." I said.

"You know who that is?" Jay asked. I nodded rocking a fussy Ja'Maine.

"What you want to do?"

"We'll meet up at the trap tomorrow night. Right now my son needs me." I said. I know Trina can defended for herself, but I will not stop until I find her.

I packed Ja'Maine baby bag and a bag for me. We can't stay here. Who knows if they might come back. I can't have that shit. I put Ja'Maine in his seat and locked him in. I sighed getting in the car.

After this is over we're moving.

Ja'Maine was sleeping soundly and I was thinking of a plan to get my girl back. I knew what this was about, but why wait this long to do something about it.

I turned the light off and laid back trying to get some type of sleep.

Unknown

"Where do you want me to put her?"

"Basement and make sure you chain her." I said. These niggas can't do anything right sometimes. Zeus thought he would take away my family. He got another thing coming. I want his head. Once he's dead I'll take over his shit. I'll be everybody's new God. I smirk evilly thinking of my plan to bring him down.

His baby momma pack a mean ass punch and she can fight. My face still fucking hurt. I'm not gon' lie his bitch fine as fuck tho. I might fuck her and send him some pictures.

"Boss?"

"What?" I snapped.

"Someone's here to see you." I nodded.

"Send them in." A minute later that someone walked in.

"Aw, just the person I wanted to see."