18. Pained

Zadarius

My first child is gone. I always wanted a child, but he or she was gone. I didn't know what else to do. My heart broke hearing him say she had a miscarriage.

"Zeus it's been days since what happened you need to go check on Trina man. She hurting just as much as you are." Jay said. I shook my head no.

"It's my fault she lost the baby. The life I live and the things I've down have come back to haunt me. My first born is gone because of me."

"Zeus it's nobody fault. God does things for a reason. It's just not your time yet. Don't blame yourself on things you can't control. Go check on Trina she needs you." He said.

"No she deserves better then me." I said before walking out the room.

Jay

This is going to be harder then I thought it would. My brother and Trina are meant to be. They just hit a rough patch in their relationship. I pray to God he don't do anything stupid.

I got up to get some work done. I was in the middle of working when my phone rung.

"Sup baby?"

"Your no good ass brother broke up with Trina. He said some shit about him not being good enough for her and she deserves better! She's going through enough and he pull this shit! Where the fuck is he Jay?" Fuck! I told his ass don't do nothing stupid.

"He left about two hours ago. I don't know where he went. I told his ass not to do something stupid and he did."

"Well when you do see him let him know I'm looking for his ass." Keta said.

"Baby calm down please." I said.

"Hell no I will not calm down. This is all fucked up. They just lost a fucking child and he pull some shit like that! He don't know what he just did."

"What you mean?"

"When Trina goes through something she'll never talk about it. I was so close to getting her to talk to me when he sent her a text! A FUCKING TEXT! She didn't say anything after that. She had that distant look in her eyes. She not coming back for a while. I can't have my friend walking around like this. I'm going to kill your brother."

"This shit is crazy man." I sighed.

"Who you telling? I don't know if my friend will ever be the same again." She cried.

"Baby please don't cry. Where are you?"

"I just got home. Trina wanted to be alone so she asked me to leave." I can tell she was hurt by her friend telling her that.

"I'm on my way." I said before hanging up. Zadarius what the fuck did you do?

Keta and I are laying in bed. She finally stopped crying. Trina nor Zeus won't answer their phones. He made the biggest mistake of his life.

"So what do we do now?"

"There's not really much we could do. Even if we could Trina not going to talk to him." She said. I sighed.

"We have to do something."