4. Trial Run

Trina

I woke up in an empty bed. I eased out and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out my clothes and took a quick shower. Hell yeah I'm using this nigga shower and shit. I'm a boss I run this shit.

After my shower I found his closet and walked in. It was the size of my bedroom. I slipped on a pair of his Burberry briefs. These gon' be panties today. I snatched the most expensive shirt off his line. I don't care. That nigga owe me a window.

I know y'all like you a brave bitch. I swear I am. I walked out his room. I smelled food. Damn free food too. Hot damn I don' hit the jackpot on y'all ass. I walked downstairs with my shoes in hand to seen a gang of niggas sitting at the table.

Fuck them! I grabbed a plate and fixed me something to eat and took a seat. I was grubbing when someone cleared their throat. I looked up from my plate with a scowl. I hate to be interrupted when I'm eating. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Good morning to you." Zeus said. That's what he had to say.

"Morning nigga, damn." I said back and turned back to my food. I heard him chuckled.

After breakfast was over the maid cleared the table. She watched me like a hawk. Must be one of his dick riders.

"Let's get down to business. This is Trina. Trina these are the guys whose faces and names you will have to remember if your going to be on my team. You know I told you about a trial run." I nodded.

"Well we'll be going to my main trap house where you'll be put to the test." I nodded.

"Anyway I need clothes so we need to head to my house. K-Daddy, T-Daddy, and Jay-Daddy, let's ride." I said getting up. I could feel Zeus eyes on me.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Nah its the imaginary ghost behind you shirt." I said causing everyone to laugh. He glared at them. Damn they shut up quick.

"That smart mouth of your will be put to good use Trina." He sneered.

"Okay Zadarius." I sneered back. I turned on my way. We all hopped in the car.

"Zeus is going to hurt you Lil mama." Jay said. I laughed.

"Fuck Zeus. I run this." They laughed.

"If you say so." T said.

"I smell a bet." I grinned.

"How bout I bet 10 G's I could have Zeus in the palm of my hand." They got quiet.

"It's a deal." Kurt said

"I can't wait to see this shit." T added

"I don't believe it." Jay

"Well get ready to give me my money." I said.

We finally pulled up to my house. I jogged upstairs and changed into some sweat pants, a fitted black shirt, and some Nike running shoes. I jogged back downstairs getting in the car.

"So what's a trial run?"

"Basically you fight. You go through stages."

"Like?"

"The first stage is the assemble stage. You have to take apart and put back together every gun on the table. You will be timed." I nodded.

"After that you have to shoot so we know what your aim is like and where you stand. Once that's over you'll have to fight three on one. No rules apply." I nodded again. The rest of the ride I was mentally preparing myself for what I had to do.