48. Hard Headed Ass

Trina

After Zeus walked away I just stood here like a dummy instead of running after him to explain what happened.

"You okay?" C asked from behind me. I jumped forgetting where I was for a second.

"Y-Yeah I'm going to go." I said walking around him to get my things.

"Wait I have a surprise for you."

"What?" I asked irritated. He just smirked evily at me. I heard the door ooen then I hear a child cries. Wait a child? That sound like Ja'Maine. I looked behind him to see my babies!

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I tried walking around him to get my baby, but he punched me.

"Ah ah ah not so fast Trina. There's more." He snapped his fingers and some other dude carried a beat up Keta in his arms and another one had Jamiya. Then it registered in my head what was going on. Zadarius was right. Why didn't I listen?

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you. We're going to raise our sons together." He said. I started beating his ass. We were fighting all over the place. I felt something shock the fuck outta me. I hit the floor with a loud thump.

"Tie them up and let's go." I heard him said. I was injected with something and was out.

Jay

Keta wasn't answering her phone. Something was definitely wrong. When we got to Zeus house the front door was on the ground. Bullet holes were in the walls and cars, glass was everywhere, bullets casings were on the floor.

"He's already started." T said shaking his head. This the only time T is serious other than that y'all know he crazy. But I'm not going to talk to soon. I hope he learned from last time we had a War Zeus. T almost died. I shiver just thinking about the events that day.

"Make sure when you aim you don't miss." I said. They nodded. We had tranquilize guns. It was the only way to calm him down. It didn't knocked him out it just slowed him down. We walked through the house and there was no sight of him. That only meant he was out back somewhere.

"Zeus." I called out. When his head snapped toward mine his eyes were black as night, veins popping out everywhere, he looked scary as fuck. He was naked as day. Blood was on his body.

"I'm not gay, but nigga is your dick even real?" T asked. Oh my God my eyes. Why did we all look? I started gagging. Zeus looked at him and smirked evily. T got scared and his hand went to shaking. He walked closer to us.

"Oh hell no I'm not dying today. Shoot his ass!" T yelled. And we did. We watched him drop to his knees and groan. I know them needles hurt like a bitch.

"Watch him while I go make a call." I said.

"Oh hell no! Tell me who you need to call and I'll do it. I'm scared." T said. I shook my head and walked away.

"Don't leave us! This the part where the black people die. I seet it on that movie!" T yelled after me. I just kept walking.

T

I'm scared as fuck right now. When this shit happen a nigga get his mind right. I don't try and bullshit, but when it's over I be bullshittin' again.

"What is taking him so long? Zeus ass looking like the fucking exorcist and shit on steroids." I said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. Do you see how he eyeing us. I'm trying to live to see another day." Kurt said. I kissed my teeth. His scary ass.

"Oh shit T he walking toward you!" Kurt shouted. I didn't even look I dropped the gun and I just took of running.

"AHHHH! SHREKZILLA! SHREKZILLA! JAY HE'S AFTER MY SOUL. DONT LET HIM TAKE ME PLEASE! MOMMA I LOVE YOU! KURT I'M SORRY FOR PEEING IN YOUR BED! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" I screamed running. I bumped into Jay.

"What the fuck?"

"1,2 he's coming for you! 3,4 shut the door! 5,6 pick up the sticks! 7,8 Zeus coming for you! Fuck them sticks get me a bazooka!" I sang.

SLAP! SLAP!

"T come back. What the hell wrong with you?" Jay asked. I rubbed my cheeks.

"Did you just slap me?" He rolled his eyes.

"What happened?"

"Zeus chasing me."

"No he not jackass."

"Yes huh. Look!" I turned around and pointed, but he wasn't there. My formed an 'O' shape.

"He was chasing me." I said pouting. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. Kurt was walking with Zeus.

Zadarius

I was calm, but still pissed. I was ready to kill and I wasn't stopping till I seen blood.

"Something wrong. My Ja'Maine senses tingling." I said. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"That's what I was going to tell you someone took them. They found Keta car and it was left empty." Jay said.

"Everybody suit up!" Zeus yelled. Yet this nigga still naked.

"What we bout to do?" T asked. Lawd Jesus.

"We bout to send God some Angels."

Keta

My body hurt so bad. It felt like I've been hit with a truck. I jump up on panic mood. Where were the babies? Where am I?

"Your fine Keta." I hear a voice say. I search around the room. I see a crib and Trina chained up.

"Wh-What happened?" I asked.

"This is all my fault. Zadarius told me to stay away from him and I went behind his back and messed with C. He kidnapped us and I don't know where we are."

"What the fuck Trina?! You should've listened to his ass! See that's your problem right fucking there! You're not single anymore. You have kids and a husband. Stop being so damn head strong all the damn time and thinking that what people tell you not true or that they jealous. Cause of you we in the situation!" I snapped. I love my sister, but sometimes she need to take heed from what people tell her. Not only did she put herself in danger she put the kids in danger too!

"I'm sorry." She said. Jamiya started to cry. I got up and limped my way to the crib. I picked her up. Ja'Maine was just looking around. Alex was knocked out. I rocked Jamiya until she calmed down. I felt something poking me. I pulled whatever it was out my bra. I forget I put my phone under my breast. Shit when I knew they were following me and started rear ending my car I grabbed it and hid it. Smart I know.

"Keta! Baby where are you?"

"I don't know, but C kidnapped us and he got us chained up some where."

"Ite. We tracing this call. We coming baby."

"Okay." Was all I could say. I started to hear voices.

"Shit, their coming!" I whispered. I muted the phone and put it back in my bra. Thank God I got big titties.

"Well it looks like I got a five for one deal." C said. I rolled my eyes at his dumb ass. I never did like him anyway.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Oh we will."

"The Devil is a fucking lie." I said. I wish they hurry up and get here.

Trina

I feel so damn stupid right now. Why didn't I just listen? I could've prevented this all from happening. I know Zadarius going to hate me for this shit. I put my family in harms way now I'm reaping the consequences behind it.

Zadarius

"We got the location." Kurt said. I nodded.

"Let's go."

We piled up in the vans and left. I swear I'm going beast when I get to Trina hard headed ass.