10. What Now?

Zadarius

Trina came up with a crazy ass plan, but I'm going to do it for her. I know she been feeling some type away because we found out some mote shit that is just down right fucked up on so many levels. I wanted to go and kill my sperm donor.

But on a good note our relationship is something I never thought it would be. I've done things for Trina I've never done with any other female. I'm not saying I fucked the entire nation, but I do have fans. But the most important one is Trina.

Trina has been working on completing my club. Whatever needs to be done I just gave her my card so she can pay for whatever needs to be paid for.

"Darius I'm bout to go meet up with the electricians so the lights will be on and running." Trina said.

"Okay. Call me if you need me." I said kissing her. He nodded walking out the door.

Ten minutes later my office door opened.

"Did you forget--what are you doing here?"

Trina

I couldn't be happier. Zadarius treats me so well. At first I was regretting saying yes to him, but now I don't. I feel like nothing or nobody can knock me down or change how I feel about him.

I pulled up in front of the club. People were already outside waiting on me.

"Good morning I'm Trina." I said shaking their hands.

"I'm Carlos these are my workers. All I need you to do is point out what you want and I'll have it done before the day is over." He said. I nodded.

"Follow me." I said. I unlocked the club doors letting them in.

I explained what needed to be done and how I wanted everything.

Something was telling me that I left something, but I couldn't place what it was.

"Trina did you bring the signed contract with you?" Carlos asked. Shit I knew I forgot something being in a rush to get here.

"No I rushed here to let you guys in. I'll go back and get them."

"Thanks and take your time." He said. I nodded.

I got in the car. I called Darius, but he wasn't answering his phone. That's weird. I put my phone down and pulled out the parking lot heading back to Darius trap house. I hate to drive all the way back there then back to the club again.

I wonder what else going to happen now?