42. Mommy && Daddy

Trina

It's been four months since we've had Alex living with us. Three of those months took him getting used to things he never had before like food, watching TV, toys, a real family, a good night's sleep, a bed to sleep in, and hot water. He's only one and they did so much to him. It broke my heart to see him like that.

"Mommy?" My eyes snap towards Alex.

"What did you just call me?" I asked in shock.

"Mommy." He said again. I kissed his cheek making him giggle. I squealed.

"He called me mommy!" Darius in the room confused.

"What you so happy about?"

"He called me mommy." I said. He just smiled. Zadarius has really started treating him like a son. Ja'Maine understand that he now had a brother and he's okay with that. He needed someone to play with anyway.

"Dada!" He pointed at Darius.

"Say dada again." Darius said picking him up.

"Dada!" He clapped. I watched them play. Ja'Maine was still taking a nap. I swear he act like he be working a 9 to 5. T already making Alex crazy just like him. Jamiya had taken a liking to him. Everybody adore him.

T

I think I'm going to go out my mind in a matter of seconds. I see how Jay and Zeus felt. This is all Zeus fault for jinxing me.

"I asked for Cookies and Cream ice cream not fucking Vanilla!" Denise yelled. If y'all don't remember her she's Carlie's sister who is dating Kurt. They were at the restaurant that night Keta said she was pregnant.

"Denise throw one more fucking thing in my house and Imma put your fat pregnant ass out! You asked for that damn ice cream. So either you eat it or shut the hell up, because I'm two seconds away from putting a bullet in your ass." I said. I refuse to deal with these damn hormones. She make a nigga get serious.

"I knew I was fat! I hate you!" She yelled. I shrugged.

"But you love this dick tho." I said making my dick jump.

"I'm sorry." She said. I rolled my eyes. Her hormonal ass. I'm going to shoot Zeus in the both ass cheeks for this shit. I should've wrapped it up, but them again the pussy have a nigga coming too fast. Shit that good. Ion give a fuck if I cum fast. It's not like it's all the time.

"Go cook me some food." I said smacking her ass.

"Yes daddy." She said winking at me. I leaned back putting my feet on the code to table.

"Get you feet off my table!" I jumped. I swear she got eyes everywhere. She be scaring me sometimes. Like she'll call me outta the blue I guess knowing something not right, and be like touch her if you want to and you and that hoe gon' be dead. Then she'd hang up. I'll look at the phone confused as fuck. Like how she know this chick even in front of me. I'd just come home and get the best sex of my life. Shit I ain't complaining.

But on a serious note I'm a baby daddy y'all. I'm having a baby! My crazy ass having a baby! I don't know how I'm going to act when he or she get here. I just know I'm going to be the best daddy I can be.