26. Old Encounters Part II

Trina

I woke up earlier then expected so I decided to cook breakfast for Zadarius and the guards. He hates when I do that, but shit they have to eat too. I had fired that old maid bitch from the beginning. She tried to jump stupid with me one day and call herself telling Zadarius on me. What the fuck he going to do? He not my daddy. He my man. There's a difference.

I got up and walked into our bathroom. I quickly showered, brushed my teeth, and threw on some comfortable clothes.

I walked into the kitchen flicking on the lights. I immediately started grabbing things from the fridge, deep freezer, and pantry to cook. It's like 15 guys that work here and I'm sure they are hungry especially having to work so much. There are two that watch the monitors, two at the front and back gates, four that walk the grounds, another two that are located in the house, and the last three are his bodyguards. Zadarius is worth $56.7 billion dollars so you know he have to have all of this.

When I looked at the time three hours had went by and the food was done. I sent out a text to all fifteen of the workers after I fixed Zadarius and my plate.

I made grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, biscuits, fish, chicken, that's what I really wanted, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, cut up some fruit, and had juice, water, and milk ready, just in case someone wanted cereal too.

Zadarius came walking in the kitchen with his Burberry pajama pants on, but shirtless. If my hormones didn't start acting up then Lord knows I'd be raping him where he stood. His eyes met mine. He smirked cause he knew he caught me staring.

"Trina after breakfast." I bit my lip nodding. He walked over to me pulling me in his arms.

"I'll even slow stroke it for you." He whispered against my neck before kissing it and walking toward the table. I had to hold on to the counter so I wouldn't fall.

"Good morning." I heard as the workers walked in the kitchen. I said my good mornings and left them to talk. I never eat with them. What they talk about don't have shit to do with me. I walked out going back to our room and getting in bed.

I was going in on my food when my phone started to ring. I look at the caller ID: Your Daddy Sexy T. He put that in my phone so y'all know.

"Hello."

"I know you was not about to cook all that food and not invite a nigga over, nor call me to ask if I was hungry."

"T it's seven in the morning. Why the hell you even up? How did you know I cooked?"

"Don't worry about all that. I could be starving and you being rude and didn't ask if I wanted any." He said. He was doing something, but I didn't know what it was. Next thing I know our bedroom window was being opened. I grabbed my gun off the night stand and pointed. It was T dumb ass. I hung up the phone.

"T what the fuck? How the hell you even get up to the third floor?"

"The fire escape." He said.

"T we don't have a fire escape." I said. He shrugged.

"Just know I have my ways." Was all he said before skating out the room. Them damn Heely's. I stood there in disbelief. I looked out the window. I know we didn't have a fire escape so how the fuck he get up here?

T

I rolled into the kitchen to see everybody eating. I politely fixed me a plate not paying anyone any attention.

"T?" Zeus called out. I looked at him.

"What Shaq?" He glared at me.

"How the fuck you get in my house?" He asked.

"Easily, I walked on the property and came in."

"Without breaching the alarm system?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Nigga stop questioning me. It's too damn early for this shit. A nigga can't even eat his breakfast in peace." I said.

Zadarius

What the hell? We all just looked at him. He has some serious mental issues.

"T no one invited you though." I said.

"Trina sent me a text." He said. I knew that was a lie. Trina walked in right on time.

"No the hell I didn't. Lying ass." She said shaking her head. He just ignored us and continued to eat.

"Trina look at this." I said holding up a shirt that said "I'm The Boss" I had to get this for my son. Shit his daddy a boss so he going to be one too.

"Get it then." She said shrugging. She not even paying attention. We had so many things for him it was crazy and we've only been here an hour.

After we paid for the stuff we walked out going to the next baby store.

"Trina?" A familiar voice called. I looked up from my phone. Her ex, her sister, and their son. Shit I forgot what her name was anyway.

"Kim." We just stood there awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." Kim blurted out. They are not about to stress Trina out. I'll be damned.

Trina

Not again.

I didn't bother to say anything because I knew one wrong move or disrespectful word from her I'd snap and want to kill her.

"I'm sorry." She blurted out. I wasn't shocked, mad, sad, or happy. I felt no type of emotions. I simply nodding wanting to get this awkward moment over. I seen the way my ex looked at Zadarius. Don't be mad cause I moved on to bigger and better things.

"Who is she mommy?" The little boy asked.

"My sister, which is your aunt." She said. Now why would she say that?

"Hi auntie." He said with so much excitement. I glared at Kim before I sent him a smile.

"Hey." I managed to say. I knew Zeus felt I was uncomfortable.

"Trina we have to go." He said. I nodded. We started walking away. I felt someone pull my arm turning me around. Niggas hella bold nowadays.

"Trina I'm really sorry for what I did to you. I never meant to hurt the way I did. I just thought having two girls at once was a good thing. I never meant to break your heart." My ex said.

"Get your hands off her." Zadarius snapped pulling me away from him. He glared at Zadarius.

"I'm just trying to apologize." He said. This nigga salty for what?

"Okay you did now you can go." He said.

"I'll talk to you later Trina." He said and walked away. Is he seriously trying to lose his life?

Zadarius was in his office having a meeting and I was in the baby room putting things up. My thoughts were all over the place. I cringed from the thought of what happened earlier today. Why can't I be left alone? I shook my head from these thoughts. I need to focus on my baby, my life, and my man. I still can't believe we're having a baby. Only thing left to do is choose a baby name.

"Baby?"

"When did you get here?"

"I just walked in. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just ready for our son to get here." He nodded wrapping his arms around my growing belly. I gasped because he kicked me.

"What's wrong?"

"He kicked me." I whined. He chuckled.

"That's my boy." He said and started talking to my stomach. I glared at him. He kissed my cheek. These are the moments I look forward to.