31. Motherhood Part II

Three Days Later...

Trina

Ja'Maine and I were finally able to come home today. Zadarius sent T to come and get us because he had a meeting and couldn't make it.

"Waddup fool? Waddup fool?" T asked walking in the room. I simply looked at him and shook my head. I looked him up and down and at least had on clothes day.

"I see you looking spectacular."

"That's what the female say. "They be like can I call you spectacular?" I be like sure baby why not? Shit I can't help, but be spectacular with all this spectacularness." He said. What the fuck do he be going on about? Hopefully one day I find out.

"T how did you get up in our room that day?"

"I'm Batman's secret agent. So I used one of his gadgets to help me climb the wall." He said.

Whet?!

"Let's go." I said. He picked Ja'Maine up and helped me in the wheelchair. The nurse pushed me out toward the exit. Shit I didn't want the ride to be over.

T put Ja'Maine in the back and locked him in. I slid in next to him. I can't believe my baby was finally here.

"I gotta collect some money from my thot, ite?" T asked. I just shook my head. Lord this man here.

I don't know where he was taking us, but the ride was too damn long.

I watched him get out the car and walk up to some house. He knocked on the door and waited. I watched some half naked chick come to the door. They talked for a minute. She glanced at me and all I seen was hate in her eyes. She pushed pass T and came to the car. 

"Who the fuck are you?"

"T you better come get this heifer for I bop her ass in the throat." I said.

"Yo, what the fuck is you doing?" He asked the thot.

"Why you got this bitch riding in yo shit? You got this hoe pregnant? She had your baby!" She yelled. Oh hell no. I just had a baby and ain't even healed yet and I'm bout to Miley Cyrus this hoe. I got out the car.

"T get what the fuck you came for cause in the next two seconds I'm gon' lay her ass to motherfucking rest." I snapped.

"Do something then bitch!" She yelled. Where the fuck is my phone?! I'm bout to King Poseidon this bitch.

"Shut the fuck up! That's Zeus ol' lady you talking about. When that nigga hear that you starting shit with her you know that's your ass." T said.

"You ain't got to tell her shit cause best believe she fucking with the right one." I said. Thot face paled and she started to apologize.

"Shut the fuck up! T bring your ass on. My baby need to be home." I said. He nodded and got in the car.

"My bad sis." He said.

"Y'all need to learn to control all these stupid ass hoes y'all got. This shit be mad disrespectful cause us woman have to deal with the shit y'all started." I snapped. Ja'Maine was crying so I had to calm down so I could calm him down.

When we pulled up to the house Darius was standing out there waiting. He was talking to someone on the phone, but hung up. He made his way to the car and helped me and Ja'Maine out.

"Thank you T, and I'm sorry for snapping at you." I said.

"It's cool sis. I hear where you coming from. Trust it won't happen again." He said. I hugged him and walked in the house.

Today was just a long day.

Zadarius had given Ja'Maine a bath and I was throwing on some clothes so I could cook. My job never stops.

"What you want with your steak?" I asked Zadarius who was holding Ja'Maine in his arms.

"Whatever you make is fine." He said. Ja'Maine was being so nosey.

"So how long I have to go without some pussy?" Darius asked. I bust out laughing.

"Six weeks." I said. I heard him groaned from behind me.

"I can't even get no top?"

"No, but you can get a slap." I said. He chuckled from behind me.

"Where his bottle?"

"The fridge." I said. I was almost done cooking the sides. Hell I was ready to eat. I'll start working off the baby weight next week. I had some stomach, but it's nothing sit ups and exercise couldn't fix.

Zadarius phone started ringing. I glanced to see him getting mad. I cut the stove on low and took Ja'Maine from him.

"I'll be there in an hour." He said and hung up.

"What's going on?"

"Somebody robbed me and left a note. I got to go handle it." I nodded. I swear some people don't learn about stealing from him.

I placed a sleeping Ja'Maine in his crib. I looked down at him and smiled. My head snapped up when I heard glass breaking.

I glanced at the monitor in the hall. Some men were in the house.

"Shit." I said lowly. I made sure Ja'Maine was safe. I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. I sent Darius a text telling him where Ja'Maine was and that I loved him. Shit you never know when your time coming. Thankfully Ja'Maine was sleep. I hid behind a wall putting the silencer on my gun.

I'll be damned if I let them hurt me or my baby. I eased from behind the wall and started shooting.

I eased down the next hall and was tackled from the back.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled kicking.

"Bitch shut up and do as I say." He said.

"Fuck you." I spat. He picked me up off the floor and I started swinging.

"Fuck!" He shouted holding his nose. I wasn't stopping either.

"Fuck." I hissed when something hit me in the back of the head. I was getting dizzy. I collapsed on the floor.

"Pick the bitch up." Was the last thing I heard.