59. A Much Needed Break

Trina

I was packed and ready to go. Zadarius didn't tell us where we were going he just said we going somewhere and to pack. Alex and Ja'Maine are excited to leave and go on a trip since they are out of school. Talia is getting bigger everyday. Everything she see her brothers do she try to do. She's only five months old. You should see my little baby struggling. It's so cute and sad at the same time.

"The car outside let's go." Darius said.

"Yay!" The boys screamed running out the door. I grabbed Talia and walked out. Once we were all in they pulled off. It didn't take long for us to get to the landing strip. Zadarius had his jet waiting on us.

"Go head in I need to make a call." He said. I nodded and the kids and I left him to handle his business.

"Yassss bishhhh!" T yelled. Lord help us! Everybody was here.

"Shit your gay ass up." Jay said smacking him upside the head.

"Y'all gon' quit putting y'all hands on me."

"Or what?" Kurt asked.

"Ima shoot you in the dick that's what." T said.

"You ain't bout that life!" Carlie said.

"Girl you don't know me. I'd set it off in this motherfucker." He said doing some damn hand movements. This going to be a long flight. I can see it now. 

T

"Y'all ain't see that only black person missing from the group?! I was screaming and yelling for help! That dolphin is racist. It laughed at me while I was down there drowning at shit. Fighting for my life."

"T!" Trina yelled.

"What?"

"The water is only four feet." She said. I stood up.

"Oh."

"Ewwwwww I see your pee pee!" The kids yelled. I looked down and didn't have my swimming trunks on. That dolphin took my clothes!

Jay

T is really too much. I just walked away from where he was. Nigga had his dick out. I couldn't stand by a nigga with his dick out. People might think we together. He had all the white people starting at him. Some woman even winked at him.

"You like this long dick?" He asked this white woman. She just smiled at him while her husband wasn't looking.

"She gon' get her ass beat looking at a long dick." Denise chimed in

Why he still standing here naked in front of people in beyond me.

"T put that sausage patty dick away." Zeus said. I fell out. Not sausage patty dick. He gave Zeus that look. Shit bout to get real.

Zadarius

T got all these damn people looking at him. Some disgusted some ready to fuck him. This nigga thought he was drowning. Mind you is only four feet of water.

"T put that sausage patty dick away!" I yelled. We do have kids out here. Keta shook her head.

"Come on babies your daddy and uncle got issues. You can't be looking ain't things like that." Keta said laughing. They took the kids outta the water.

"Where are you swimming trunks?"

"Fuck them swimming trunks niggas. Who you calling sausage patty dick? Not everybody can have two $5 foot long dicks okay? You trying to maniudip me and I can't be maniudipted! Just cause you got a horse dick you think you better then me?! Nigaaaaa! No hunty I whips all the pussy." He went on and on. What the fuck is he talking about? I glanced at Jay and he shrugged. Still naked as the day he was born T was still going off. He climbed out the water and walked off naked.

"Remind me to hire a therapist for him when we get back home." I told Jay and Kurt. They agreed.

We had a long day. T almost got arrested for being naked in public eye. Police officers trying to arrest a man with his dick out. Funniest shit I ever seen. After dealing with all that, being it was our first day here in the Bahamas, we all went back to our rooms. T really know how to give a nigga a head and ass ache. The kids were tired and falling asleep. I wasn't to far behind them. I showered and got in bed. I pray tomorrow is not ass crazy as today was.