51. Family Dinner

Carlie

To y'all I'm someone new. I can't help if I prefer to stay in the shadows. My sister, Denise, and I actually twins. My mom and dad are together, but we ran away from home because we just couldn't take it anymore. It was just too much. It just seemed like they cared about about my brother and sister more, then us. We were always in the back. No matter how hard we tried they never noticed. We were even raped by our Uncle and his friends. Do you think they listened? Nope. They didn't even show up to our award ceremonies, nor school functions. Our brother and sister were everything to them. We just stopped trying all together. I'm sure they didn't even notice we left, nor did they care either.

When we left we were 16. That was 15 years ago. I'm not proud of some of things we did, but we had to make a living. We used to strip so we could put ourselves through college and save money. We didn't party and all that other shit. We stayed together all the time. We'd make our money and stay to ourselves. Then I met Kurt and we hit it off. He introduced my sister to T.

Kurt and I have been together for 3 years. We have a one year old son named Kacey. I never thought that I'd ever be with a man as amazing as Kurt or have a child either. Kurt is a very quiet person. He don't say much, but when he do you know he mean business. He loves Kacey outta this world. Just the mention of his son and his eyes brighten. Kurt is someone I'd never give up on. Speak of the Devil. He just walked in.

"Hey baby." He said pecking my lips.

"Hey." I blushed. I'm 31 and this man is making me blush. I'm a big girl.

"Don't hide from me. Let me see them tomato red cheeks boo boo." He said causing me too laugh. I playfully pushed him.

"Stop!" I said. He just looked at me.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?" I asked wiping my face. He grabbed my hands.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I thought you said something was in my face so I was wiping it off." I added.

"You can't wipe beautiful off." He said. I giggled. See he makes me feel like a little girl sometimes. This man make me feel things that no other man has. Even if he is corny sometimes.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"And I love you." He said laying be back in the bed.

"Kurt." He placed his finger on my lips and shook his head.

"Let me show you how beautiful you really are."

Denise

I was in the grocery store getting some things for the house. I felt like someone was watching me. It felt like an intense glaze was on me. I only knew one person that possessed that glaze.

No it couldn't be. I shook my head. 

It felt like they were burning a whole in my face. I looked around the store till our eyes locked and that's all it took for me to freeze. So much was going through my head. How did he find us? Is he going to hurt me? Does he know where we live?

"If it isn't my favorite niece." His voice sent chills down my body. I couldn't speak it was like I couldn't form any words.

"I told you, you could never run or hide from me. I'm back. Now give me a kiss." He said walking closer to me. I backed up bumping into one of the freezer doors.

"Pl-Please d-don't." He just smirked at me. He reached out and touched me making me flinch.

"Don't be scared baby. It'll be just like old times." He said nuzzling his chin in the croak of my neck. He grabbed my ass harshly.