49. Lesson Learned

Zadarius

Everybody already knew what to do. When I see Trina just know I'm slapping her ass for this shit. I ain't never put my hands on her, but there's a first time for everything. Not only do he have her, but he has Keta, Jamiya, and my boys. Trina ass may never see outdoors again.

"You ready?"

"Always."

We made out way into the house. It was a nice ass house though. But it wasn't as big as mine.

"Damn I'm bout to buy this house." T said. I just kept walking I'm not up for games right now. I kicked the door in and people started running, mainly woman screaming. I was putting bullets in anybody that wasn't my workers.

"Jay you with me. You too T cause you need a babysitter." I said.

"No I don't." He said. I glared at him.

"You know what? On second thought I do need a babysitter." He said. That's what I thought. We made our way upstairs. I could hear someone yelling. I nodded toward the door. Jay kicked the door in and what I seen had me pissed.

"Well, well, we-" I walked up to that nigga and snapped his fucking neck. He had my fucking kids chains up to a wall. They were unconscious. Both Trina and Keta were naked.

"Y'all get the kids. I got them." I took off my shirt and under shirt so they could cover up.

"Go with them." I told Trina. She just nodded and held her head down. We went through the house for anything valuable. He dead he not going to miss anything.

"We clear?" Jay nodded.

"Let's go. T burn it down."

"Hell no this my future home." He said.

"With dead bodies in it?"

"Never mind." He said. I shook my head. We walked out untouched. I got in the car with Trina and the kids.

"Zadarius I'm-" I popped her ass right in the mouth.

"I don't want to hear shit your hard headed ass got to say." I left it like that and pulled off.

Two Weeks Later...

Trina

Zadarius been ignoring me ever since we came back. I can't even step foot out the house without the guards stopping and questioning me. But they never let me leave.

I sighed laying back in bed. The kids are okay which is good. They didn't harm them at all. Keta bruises healed, but she just forgave me the other day. Zadarius leave, come home, eat, sleep, and shower. He don't look at me or say nothing. I guess this my punishment.

"Mommy can we go outside?" Alex asked walking in the room.

"Yeah, but behave out there." I said.

"Okay." It's a mini playground in the backyard. Zadarius had a little playground built for them. It has slides, dirt, swings, monkey bars, the whole nine yards. They can't get to the pool because we have a metal covering put over it when it's not in use.

I flipped on the TV to watch a movie on Netflix. It ain't like I have shit else to do, plus I can watch the kids from the window. But most likely one of the guards out their with them.