7. Meeting The Kings

Zadarius

After finding out that my sperm donor killed Trina pops and seeing her crying pissed my off. I always knew that nigga was shady. Somehow only Jay and I could see it, but my mom and sister didn't.

"Stop thinking about Trina." Jay said. I glared at him.

"It's nothing like that. It's something deeper." I said. Jay and I's relationship is on some unbreakable type shit. Our brother bond is tight.

"You fucked up already." He said shaking his head. I hit him in the back of the head.

"No fool I found out last night that our sperm donor killed Trina's pops." I said. Jay don't like his ass either. I caught his nasty pedophile ass trying to fuck Jay when he was sleep so I beat his ass. I couldn't let him do that to my little brother. That's why Jay a little closed off around new people, but when he first meet Trina they hit it off. Which was shocking to me.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked. I nodded looking at the monitors. Nobody in their right mind would steal from me. Notice I said right mind.

"So did she break up with you or something?"

"Nah we talked about it. This whole relationship thing is still new to me. With her I don't have her nagging me or questioning me about what I'm doing and who I'm doing it with. She don't ask me for money or nothing. She keep a nigga on his toes though, that's for sure." I said. He laughed.

"Just don't break her heart. Trina ass might be head strong and mean, but she still got a heart. Don't let none of these females old or new fuck up what you got." He said. I listened to what he said. Shit I'm not trying to mess up nothing with her. If I do it'll just be business with her. I can see it now.

"I'm not."

"You do know mama called me last night to remind me about the cookout this weekend." Jay said. I forgot all about that.

"I'm not going." I said.

"I don't want to go either, but I'm doing it to make ma happy. You should come you haven't seen her in three years." He said.

"I'll ask Trina if she want to go."

"How you know she not working?"

"Cause I hacked into the hospital system to see her schedule." He laughed.

"Stalking ass."

"Call it what you want." I said with a shrug.

"You really like her don't you?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Nah nigga you know you just don't want to admit it." He said. I ignored him, but he kept bothering me until I started shooting at him.

The Weekend

Zadarius

"Zadarius why the hell you wait till an hour before the cookout to ask me?" Trina said. I put my hands in my pockets.

"I had forgot until Jay asked me, if you were still coming." I said. She huffed.

"I swear we gon' fight one of these days." She said before walking into her closet. I laid back on the bed watching TV until she was ready.

Trina

I don't know why he waited till now to say something. I put on something simple. It was just a cookout and I was not trying to impress anybody.