25. Baby Room

Trina

Today Zadarius and Jay are going to be working on the baby room. It's like time going by so fast. I still have another four and a half months till our son gets here. Being pregnant is no joke.

"Oh my God! Y'all are not about to let T help." I said shaking my head.

"Is you mad? Yes or nah?" He asked with his hand on his hip. I rolled my eyes biting into my sandwich.

"Listen Lil pip squeak. Just don't fuck up my baby room." I said. He wasn't even listening to me.

"...She came straight from the ghetto
Ass all on the strip pole
Cashed out wit' a bankroll
Now she focused on college (eyy)
And I know that she polished
Daddy used to swang yayo
Now he locked down on death row
Independent, she got it..." He rapped alone to Snootie Wild - She's A Keeper. That's my song. I can listen to it all day. Anyway I had a chance to look at what he had on today. Knowing him who knows what he'd wear.

"Bruh why y'all let y'all homeboy come out the house like this?" I said pointing to T. He had on a shirt with his picture on the back with him jumping out the window. In a word cloud it said "I just robbed your pussy ass!" Then he had on Jordan gym pants and his favorite Shaq's? Wait a minute this nigga just glided across the room putting the baby clothes in the draws?

"Is this nigga wearing Heely's?" I asked. They looked at him. He was just gliding across the room in his own little world.

BAM!

"Help his slow ass up." Keta said rubbing her belly. They were laughing at his ass cause he dropped the baby shirt and the wheel got stuck and he fell.

"Owwww! I'm suing! I'm taking everything. I want this house, the cars, the money, the diamonds, all the black cards, all the bad, thot, faithful, and ugly bitches so the bad ones can turn em pretty. I want the complete takeover." He said. I'm seriously done with him. I shook my head walking out. He ain't the brightest of the bunch.

T

My ass hurt. I can't move. They planned this! They always trying to hurt me.

"I can't get up. Help me please! Call 411 pain and tell em they just got a new case. Zeus your overgrown Shrek, thotiana, part animal and Lion Witch and The Wardrobe looking ass, will be hearing from my lawyers ASAP! I don't want no couple thousand I want millions. I'm tired of being a thousandaire. I wanna be a millionaire. Buy me some real Giuseppel's, red, yellow, and purple bottoms! I want it all." I said.

"Bruh what the fuck is Giuseppel's?"

"You know them shoes all the rappers rap about in their videos that people can barely understand unless they read the lyrics?"

"You mean Giuseppe?" He asked.

"Close enough. Yeah I want those too. I'll have my people call your people. Cause my people actually work to get me money. Help ah real nigga up." I said. They just looked at me and turned back around.

Zadarius

I swear I'm going to have a talk with his momma about him. I don't know what's wrong with him.

"The first of the month need to hurry up." T said. I had to ask.

"Why T?" We were almost finished with the baby room. I can't believe I'm having a son. First born son at that.

"Cause my check and food stamps come on the first." He said.

"What check T?" I asked. When he started getting a check?

"My momma finally signed my check over to me after 26 years of life on this earth. I applied for food stamps three months ago. I never go hungry." He said it like it was nothing.

"Why do you even need food stamps? I pay you good money." I said.

"Okay and ain't nothing wrong with some free money. Mo' money! Mo' money! All I scream is Mo' money!" He sang doing a Lil jig.

"I'm done." Kurt said walking out the room. I shook my head only T can make a nigga leave the room.

"T what the fuck?" Jay asked. T somehow got Jay car keys and almost crashed Jay car into a lake. See this why I hide all the important shit from T. He always in something.

"Shut up nigga I knew what the fuck I was doing." He yelled at Jay. Jay gave him that look.

"Who you yelling at?" Jay asked.

"Your ostrich neck having ass. Fawkkk you mean?" T said jumping around.

"Why are you jumping?" Kurt asked.

"Cause I feel like being froggy so I'm jumping my nigga. Why you just standing there?" He asked. I honestly just walked away.

I walked in the house leaving them arguing back and forward with each other.

"What took y'all so long?" Trina asked. I placed her on my lap wrapping my arms around her growing stomach.

"T almost drove into a lake." I said. She laughed shaking her head. I rubbed her stomach. I'm just ready for my son to get here. I'm happy in about to be a daddy other then Trina's.