39. Husband && Wife? Part II

Zadarius

"Well what if I say no?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Then you say no. I wouldn't bother me at all." She said. I looked into her eyes and knew she was telling the truth.

"...Let's do it." I said. She just smiled.

"When?"

"I could have someone come over in the next two hours and we can sign the papers." I said. She nodded.

"Let me put some clothes and you too." She said. She walked out the room leaving Ja'Maine and I behind.

"Your momma has issues." I said. He giggled and clapped his hands.

Well I guess I'm getting married today.

Trina

Honestly if Zadarius would've said no it wouldn't bother me at all. Hell I wasn't going to cry over a damn epiphany or some shit. I just would've said okay and moved on. A piece of paper not going to define our love for each other. I love him more then that one document that says we married. We're married regardless.

I had on a white knee length bodycon dress, a pair of Black and Gold Tabitha Simmons Sandals, my hair was in a high bun, and I put on some gold dangling earrings with the matching tennis bracelet. I can't believe we actually doing this. Me and my damn epiphanies.

Ja'Maine had on some True Religion Jeans, a button down white Polo shirt, and some white and gold Olympics. He was sitting in the middle of the bed looking at the TV.

Zadarius was wearing a white button down Versace dress shirt, a pair of dark washed True Religion Jeans, and some all white Versace loafers. So he had to bring of his church shoes tho.

"He's here." Darius said walking into the room. I sent out the text for everyone to meet us here and be dressed. I grabbed Ja'Maine and walked out the room.

It didn't take more then ten minutes to get through the whole process. Once we said a few words blah blah blah and then we signed the marriage certificate. We were going to have a little reception at a restaurant that Darius made reservations for.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Can't be nobody, but T." I said. I got up to open the doot.

"Can you tell me why I had to put on clothes and come all the way out to my home away from home?" T asked walking in. I just shook my head.

"We have something to tell y'all." I said.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"We got married." We said. Jay passed out. T and Kurt sat there speechless and Keta got hyped.

"YASSSSSSSS!" She screamed.

"Nigga wake your passing out ass up." T said slapping Jay. I know that shit hurt.

"I had a dream that Zadarius said he got married." He said rubbing his cheek.

"It wasn't a dream." Keta said. His eyes bulged out his head.

"You fucking play." He said.

"Nope." I said. We showed them the proof.

"Well I'll be damned." Kurt said.

"I thought y'all hated marriage?" Jay asked.

"Its not that we hated it, we just didn't want to get married. I had an epiphany and was like let's do something we'd never do and bam! Here we are." I explained.

"How could you do this to me Trina? I thought we had something? I loved you girl. We were going to raise little T Jr. together." T cried out on his knees. Lawd.

I'm done.

Jay

I'm speechless.

Kurt

Well I'll be damned. The power couple actually did it. I'm happy for them.

T

Imma kill him! Trina is mine! She didn't have T Jr for nothing. He was made outta wuv!

▪ Keta ▪

Yasss bitch yassss! My girl did the damn thing. I'm so happy for the both of them, but still shocked at the same time.

Jamiya

I wish my momma stopped eyeing my damn daddy like he want her. He is all MINE!

Ja'Maine

I'm hungry again!

Trina outfit in MM.