22. First Doctor Visit

Zadarius

I got up early this morning. I had to shower, shave, and handle some important stuff before anything else. Today we were going to the doctor to make sure Trina is pregnant. I'm excited honestly. I was in my office going through some paperwork that needed to be done before the day was over. Shit I can't afford for anything to go wrong, especially with it dealing with my money.

"Shaq bring your overgrown ass on before we late for this appointment." Trina said walking in my office. I swear I'm gon' hurt her little ass with all these names she giving me.

"Trina don't make me punish that ass. You forever calling me something." I said. She laughed when I'm dead ass serious.

"Plus Shaq ain't got nothing on me." I added.

"I know baby, I know. Now can we go?" She said. I nodded getting up from my chair. I grabbed a handful of her ass.

"I'm gon' have to ass speaking in tongues tonight. Keep on hea'?" I whispered in her ear then walked out the room.

When we arrived to the doctor office some nigga was about to lose his life the way he was eying Trina. Then he had the nerve to smirk at me. Until I lift my shirt to show him my gun that was on my waist. His smirk went away quickly. Trina signed in and we waited.

"Trina Ross." Some lady called out. We both got up and followed her.

"So what brings you here?" The doctor asked.

"Well I recently found out I was pregnant and I wanted to make sure that I was because sometimes the pregnancy tests are false positives." Trina explained. She nodded.

"Okay will I'm going to need to draw some blood from you and run some tests." She said.

We spent thirty minutes waiting for the results of Trina blood test.

"Well you are indeed pregnant Ms. Ross." She said.

"I'm going to do a sonogram okay?" Trina nodded. She laid back and pulled her dress up. I watched the doctor and the screen closely.

"Well you are only two weeks along. Your in your first trimester right now. The baby is fine." She said pointing at the screen. When she was finished she wiped the gel off Trina stomach.

I looked down at the baby picture. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I felt a since of pride just knowing I helped make another baby with my girl. Trina walked in and took a seat on my lap. I put my chin in the crook of her neck.

"Bae?"

"Yeah Darius."

"I think you should move in. This can be our home. We can raise our baby and the many to come here." I said. She pulled away to look at me.

"You sure that's what you want?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah plus we can finally be together completely instead of coming and going all the time. You don't have to make a decision now. It was just a thought." I said. She nodded.

"Okay I'll think about it." She said. I lift her dress up sitting her on the desk.

"Zadarius what are you doing?"

"You thought I forgot about what I said earlier? It's time for you to start speaking in tongues." She gon be climbing the walls tonight. I winked and dived in.