58. Crazy Ex Part IV

Zadarius

I stepped away from the room for two minutes and I hear screaming. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I walked in the room to see T beating Megan.

"What's going on?!" I yelled getting their attention.

"Tell him." What the hell going on? 

"My-My m-momma m-made me pretend to be your daughter. She had her friend change the results. She just wanted money to buy us stuff." She cried. I was starting to black out. I could feel it. I'm was going to jail for murder, on countless accounts. So what I'm trying to figure out is who on my team helped her? She never left the room, she wasn't on the phone or anything. I turned around and headed upstairs, humming.

T

No, no, no, no. He humming. Somebody dying today. If he coming for me I'm using thot Jr as a shield. It's every man for himself! I didn't even give the kids so explanation. I grabbed them and placed them in the back of a car and turned it on. Don't need they ass dying from heat stroke and shit. I left thot Jr.

As soon as I had them in the car I made a guard watch them. Trina and Jay were pulling up at the same time. She jumped out the car ready to fight.

"Calm down Mayweather she not here yet." I said.

"Where's Zeus?"

"He humming." I said looking at Jay.

"Who first on the list?" Before I could answer Zeus was pulling thot Jr toward the staff house. It wasn't harsh or anything like that. He wouldn't hurt the kids.

"Oh shit not the babies!" Okay I lied. He wouldn't hurt his babies. We followed him. I'm shooting his big ass today if he come for me. I don't care. On a good note he still got on all his clothes. Putting us all to shame with that thing he call a penis. I can't get over that. Ima have to ask him that question again. I just can't get over it. When we walked in the staff house there were some people around. He hit some button on the wall making a alarm noise. I never seent, yes seent, black people move so fast in my life.

"POINT 'EM OUT!" He yelled. She was so scared. Everybody was scared cause who knows what he about to do. Shit I started crip walking thinking about T.I. song bring em out. But I stopped cause he was looking at me. I hid behind Jay. Fuck that!

"H-He right there." She pointed with a shaky finger.

"Get her outta here!" He said. Trina grabbed the lil girl and they walked out. He pulled out his gun and put two bullets in his head. His body dropped to the floor.

"Clean this shit up." Was all he said before walking out. Well damn Hercules.

Zadarius

When China finally arrived I didn't even give her time to completely step foot in the house before I snatched her up by her neck. Her eyes widen in fear.

"What kind of woman sets their child up to have them call another man daddy or play to be his daughter? Are you out your fucking mind bitch? If that child wasn't here I'd kill your ass." I said letting her drop to the ground. She was gasping for air.

"She is y-yours." She said.

"Bitch lie again. I ran another test today and he is not the father. Now who is that child's father?" Trina asked.

"He is!" She said. Trina punched her ass.

"There's more where that came from. Now where is the real father?" Trina asked again.

"He lives two hours away from here. He's been trying to take her away from me, but I won't let him." Trina just started beating her ass. I had to pull her off her before she killed her.

"What's his name?" I asked. She was laying on the floor groaning in pain.

"D-D-Darrell Ja-James." She coughed out.

"Jay find and call him. When you do send a car to get him." I said. He nodded and walked out the room.

"T take the kids to the game room." My eyes never left China's. What kind of mother would do some shit like this? She really teaching her five year old daughter to be like her. I shook my head. I called two of my guards to watch her. I needed a drink and bad.

I don't know how long it took, but it was after six when Darrell finally got here. I had China placed in a chair with two guards next to her. Trina had went downstairs to give the kids pizza and wings. When Darrell walked in he looked around confused, amazed, and then anger took over him when his eyes landed on China. He looked at me and fear consumed his eyes, but he quickly covered it up. Hmm.

"Darrell I'm Black Zeus and I'm sure you know China?" He nodded.

"Well a few weeks ago she came to me claiming me as the father to her child. Long story short I was at first until another test was ran. So I called her over here and here we are." I explained.

"If I'm not mistaken Megan is your child?"

"Yeah."

"China and I have come to a decision."

"What decision?" Jay placed the papers in front of him. He picked them up and started to read them.

"What you have are papers of China signing her rights over to you. Megan is yours. You can finally get your happy ending." I said. He started to cry. Shit I would took if I was in the same situation.

"Give us a minute." They pulled China out of the room and walked out. It was just us two.

"What if I said you could work without having to break a sweat again in your life."

"I'm not doing anything illegal." He stated.

"I know. Your on the straight and narrow now Darrell. I'm not going to ruin that. I honestly respect that about you, but what I'm offering you is a job as an overseer, if I should put it."

"What am I overseeing?"

"I know you have a degree in business, but with your record you couldn't find a job anywhere. So I'm giving a job as the CFO over my hotel downtown."

"Wh-What? I can't take that." He said.

"You have a degree in business Darrell. Think about this before you make rash decisions. You could finally put your degree into use, spend more time with your daughter, travel anywhere you like, make four times as much money as you make now. You can finally have the life you wanted and feel you deserved, no matter what the system says. This is your new start." I said.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause I want the best for my kids just like you want for yours."

Darrell spent some time with Megan. I'm glad I could help find her dad. Hell China should've been happy that he wanted to be in his child's life.

"Thanks again man." He said.

"It was the least I could do." I said shaking his hand. They left and now it was time for China to leave. I grabbed her up outta the chair and opened the door.

"If I ever see or hear from you again your dead." I said. I threw her ass out the door.

"And clean your nasty ass house!" T yelled then slammed the door.

"Damn you threw her out like you was Uncle Phil and she was Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel Air." T dumb ass said. I just walked away. Only T.

Today was a long day, but it turned out good at the end. China got what she deserved and Megan got her father in her life. Darrell can finally leave that dead end job and do what he really wants to do. My job is done.