12. Club Opening

Trina

It's been two months since I last seen or heard from Zadarius. The first month was hard, but I'm over it now. He was sending me gifts and texts and all that good stuff that I politely ignored.

After I did all the major work for his club I let him finish the minor things. Tonight is the grand opening and I'm here because I worked hard to complete this.

"You sure you want to go in here?" Keta asked me for the millionth time today.

"Yes Keta, damn! I did this and I'm not letting all my hard work go to waste." I said.

"Okay I just want to make sure you want to do this cause Zeus is going to be here." She said. I shrugged.

"That's not my problem." I said getting out the car.

When we walked in the place was packed. I picked out the best of the best strippers. Zadarius asked me to do this so I did.

"I see you made it sis." Jay said hugging me. I smiled.

"Hell I worked hard putting everything together in under two months. I was not about to stay home." I said. He nodded.

"Yo boy in the back." He said.

"He not my nigga so his whereabouts don't concern me." I said. I'm really getting irritated with everyone saying that. Zadarius and I are over. Finito.

"I'm going to the bar." I said. I needed something strong to drink.

"What can I get you?"

"Something strong. I don't care what it is." She nodded before fixing my drink.

"Here you go." She said placing my drink in front of me. I thanked her. I went up to VIP were Keta was. I walked up her and Jay were in their own little world.

"Omg! OMG! Is that Trina?!" Kurt said acting all extra. I laughed.

"The one and only." I said.

"We missed your mean ass." T said.

"I can't tell if none of y'all text or call me." I said.

"I'm not gon' call your mean ass for you to cuss me out. I'll just break in your house." T said.

"That's some stalker type shit." I said. He shrugged.

"You know me. I do things differently." He said. I nodded. T ass is backwards. I have never met someone as backwards as him.

We were all having fun drinking and talking. Zadarius walked up looking as fine as ever, but he not gon' hear me say that. He took a seat next to Jay. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. I just ignored his stare.

Some random walked up to me asking me to dance so I said yeah. I'm not gon' let no one ruin my fun.

Zadarius

I'm not gon' lie Trina did her thing. Tonight was the grand opening. I came an hour early to make sure everything was good to go. Even with us broken up she came thru for a nigga and that shows me she still loyal to me even tho I fucked up.

The place was packed. People were everywhere. Strippers were on the pole doing their thing, giving lap dances, music blasting, and drinks all over the place. I was making my way back to where I left Jay and my cousins.

My baby was looking good tonight. As soon as I spotted her I knew I had to make her mine again. We were sitting in VIP. I wanted so bad to grab her and tell her that we not over and I'm not giving up on us. Until some Lil nigga walked up whispering something in her ear. Whatever he said to her she left with him.

My eyes never left her body she wasn't getting out my sight. I watch this Lil nigga touch my girl. I was pissed. I wanted to shoot his ass. I was so pissed that I crushed the glass in my hand, causing it to fall over the place.

"Shit." I said cleaning it up the best I could. Someone sat next to me, but my eyes never left Trina.

"I know you fucked up, but you two belong together. Stop sitting here like you don't want to go snatch her ass from off the dance floor. Trina is stubborn as a bat. She my sister and I love her Zeus, but please I'm begging you this time don't break her heart." Keta said. She right. I got up making my way to where she was. I pushed that nigga out the way before throwing Trina over my shoulders. I walked in the back toward my office.

"Zadarius what the hell." She said as I set her on the desk. I turned around to lock the door. I walked back toward her gripping her by her neck before kissing her. Trina like this rough shit. I put my hand between her legs. She didn't even have any panties on and she was wet. I easily slid two fingers in her.

"Baby I'm sorry. Forgive me." I said kissing down her jaw to her neck. She was moaning and moving her hips.

"Zadarius." She moaned. I unbuckled my pants pulling my boxers down. I removed my fingers and slid into home base.

"Fuck." I grunted.

"Baby tell me you forgive me." I said biting and pulling on her bottom lip. She moaned. I started going faster. I pulled her dress down making her breasts pop out. I bit her nipple before sucking on it.

"Trina I know you hear me." I picked her up moving her up and down my manhood. I sat back on the couch making her ride. I smacked her ass.

"Fuck Zadarius." She moaned.

"You forgive big daddy?" I knew she was close by how she was squeezing me. I rubbed her clit.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" I asked pumping up into her.

"Yes Zadarius I forgive you!" She screamed cumming on my manhood. A few thrust later I was shooting my seed into her. We both lay panting. I was still inside her.

"I love you Trina." I said. She looked up at me. Her eyes were glossy.

"I-I love you too Zadarius." She said. Damn it felt good hearing her say that.

After our little make up sex we stayed till the club closed. Once everything was locked and secured I was taking her back to my house.

"Zadarius?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you really love me or were you just saying that?"

"I really love you. Now let's get some sleep." I said kissing her forehead. It felt good having her back. This time I'm not letting her go.