53. Taking Back What's Mine Part IV

T

"Remove the bags and tape from their mouth, then leave." Zeus said. Once the workers did they walked out of the room. At the table was her mom, dad, brother, two other woman, and two older men.

"What the hell is this?" I'm guessing this chick is her sister asked.

"You don't talk you listen."

"Who the fuck-" Zeus snapped his fingers and Kurt hit her with the butt of the gun.

"As I was saying you don't talk you listen. My name is Black Zeus and a very good friend of mine has been waiting on this night for a very long time. It's time for a little thing called payback." Zeus said. They all held a scared and confused look on their face. The sister was still groaning in pain.

"T bring em out." That's all I wanted to here. I walked in the room Carlie and Denise were in.

"It's time." I said. They both stood up and followed me out of the room.

"D-Denise? C-Carlie?"

"Mother." They both said with distaste. This was my quite to step out of this.

Carlie

Looking at these people sitting at the table disgusted me to the fullest. They all are full of shit and they know it.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it?" I asked coldly pointing the gun Kurt gave me at them. I smirked.

"Now that I have your attention tell me how does it feel to be on the losing side?" I asked bitterly. Denise just stood next to me watching.

"Carlie untie us. This is ridiculous." My uncle said. I pulled the trigger shooting him in the shoulder.

"Listen you fucking pervert I got this I don't need no fucking co-signing ass nigga telling me what the fuck to do. Now that was a warning shot. Next time you open your mouth you will be swallowing a bullet." I said.

"Why are we here?" Our mother cried.

"Keep the crap! You ever wondered why we ran away from home? Why we started to act out? Why we did what we did? Be honest." I said. She shook her head no.

"Of course you didn't. You know why? Because you didn't care! You put these two above us. The same two that we complained to you about. They hated us and you and dad here were to busy to pay us any attention. You never showed us any love and you damn sure didn't care either. Dad don't look like your sorry now. Your only sorry because your tied down to a chair and at gun point like the rest of them sitting around the table." I said.

"Your precious brother and his friends raped us every chance they got and where were you? Nowhere to be found. Did you even know what they were doing to us?!" Denise yelled.

"Your precious daughter Melissa has stolen money from you, fucked boys in you and dad's bed countless times! Got arrested, suspended, and was one of the biggest hoes ever! But you two cherished get like she was a good Angel. She played you both and y'all fell for it." Denise laughed. Our parents face was priceless. Shit we all laughed at them. It's better in their face then behind their backs.

"Tyler ain't no better. He did the same plus he was the one that wrecked your car. Everything they did they blamed on us and you both fell for it when we were telling the truth. Oh y'all don't have anything to say now, huh?"

"Denise that's nothing new right? Right." I said.

"Why were we mistreated and abused when it should've been them?!" I yelled.

"Did we mean anything to you? Why didn't you look for us? Why did you let them rape us?!" I screamed. I wanted to put a bullet in all their asses.

"I cared! I looked for you everyday and prayed for you to come back." My dad sobbed.

"Liar!" I yelled.

"It's true. The day you left he wasn't at home. When he came back he said that he wanted to apologize for ignoring you. He wanted to make it right. When he went to your room you were gone. He spent everyday looking for you both. He recently stopped after he ran out of money. He even divorced me and left us. He became a changed man." My mom spat.

"What's your problem with us? What have we ever done to you?" I asked.

"You made me give up my life that's what. I was young when I had you. I wanted to abort your ass, but your dad wanted me to keep you." She said. Wow. I seen my sister fly across the table and start beating our mom ass.

Denise

This bitch don't mean nothing to me. How could she? Our own mother. The bitch deserves to rot in hell. She deserves to die, but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction. I got a better idea.

"That's enough!" I hear T say pulling me off her.

"Bitch you lucky he pulled me off you or otherwise I would've killed you. Hoe on everything I promise you gon' reap what you fucking sow bitch." I yelled over T shoulder.

"Calm down." He whispered in my ear. I just broke down in his arms. I'm not going to lie it felt good to beat her ass.

After I had calmed down I was able to go back in the room. When I did all that was left was my mom, dad, uncle, brother and sister. I kinda had an idea of where the other two person went. My uncle looked like he had one foot in the grave and another out.

"Kill him." I spat. He was taken outta the room. I was glad he was finally gone. I could probably sleep peaceful at night. No more nightmares. No more running.

Carlie

I was starting to have a sense of peace overcome me. My uncle was as good as dead and so we're his friends. Now my parents, brother, and sister are left.

"I want her ass shipped to Mexico or Cuba somewhere. Sell her beat up pussy to some Mexican or Cuban pimp. Have my brother and sister jumped and my dad just have someone knock his ass out. At least we know he cared. Before I leave here tonight. I just want you all to know that I forgive you, but want nothing to do with any of you. Dad maybe, but that's a huge maybe." I said. It was time for me to move on with my life.

I can finally raise my son and be happy. I couldn't do that with them not knowing the truth. A heavy weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I placed the gun on the table and turned to Kurt.

"Thank you." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"You welcome, but the person you should be thinking is Zeus." He said. I pulled away from him and went to thank Zeus for this.

"I just want to say thank you for this. I really do appreciate you doing this for us."

"Your family now so it was the least I could do." He said. I hugged him and walked back over to Kurt. We all walked outta the room and headed out the front doors.

I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. I'm just glad it happened now instead of letting another 15 years pass by.