1. Emergency

Trina

I'm a 27 year old doctor. I love helping people as much as I can. Family? Fuck em. They all crossed me in the end. After my dad died everything went down hill. I was a daddy's girl. He thought me everything I should know. From defending myself, sex, drugs, thugs, love, pulling a trigga, and disposing a body if need be. Don't let my occupation fool you. I can be a killer at heart.

I'm working my normal 16-hour shift tonight. I was making my rounds until I was paged to the ER. I rushed down to see what was going on. There was a male I had to operate on. He was rushed here with three gun shot wounds. One in the side, another in his shoulder, and the last one in his chest. This nigga huge as fuck. Like who pushed him out their pussy? He so damn tall his feet was off the bed.

God damn!

"We need to get an I.V. in him stat. He's losing to much blood!" I yelled. Nurses and other doctor's were running around.

"His pressure is dropping!" Keta yelled.

"Put an oxygen mask on him quick! We need to get him sedated before we lose him." I said. This is going to be a long night.

After we successfully removed the bullets. I stitched him up and had a nurse put him in a room. I cleaned myself up before I went to go talk to his family.

I walked into the waiting room.

"Family of Zadarius King?" I said. A group of men ran up to me almost knocking me over.

"Well knock me over before I can give out any type of information." I said to myself.

"Just tell us is he alright?" Some dude said with a stink ass attitude asked. Someone must want me to cut up on my job I see.

"Listen lose the attitude bruh. I was about to tell you before you rudely interrupted me by having a stink ass attitude." I glared at him. They were a little taken back, but whatever.

"As I was going to say. We were able to remove all three bullets. He is fine. He just got out of surgery and will be awake any moment now." I said glaring at them.

"Can we see him?" Another one asked. I nodded.

"Follow me." I turned around heading in the direction of his room. Once we were there I let them go in. I needed a break before I gave him his medication for tonight.

I scrolled in my office to finish up some paper work that needed to be done and emailed to the hospital board.

I sighed once I finished my work. I looked at the time on my watch to see that visiting hours will be over soon. I need to check on my other patients.

I walked down the hall toward Zadarius room. I had to stop at the cart by his room to log into the database and add something to his file. Once I did that I walk into his room, not caring what they were doing. I'm tired and ready to go home. I walked in and all talking stopped.

"Good evening I'm-"

"Listen just do what the fuck you need to do and leave." He said. I had to bit my tongue before I said something to him. I counted to twelve and relaxed. I have anger issues that I've worked so hard to control. But he didn't need to be rude. I cocked my neck to the side with a fake smile.

"Fine since you want me out so bad I'll just take my leave and have you stay in pain all damn night long. But I'll do something even better I'm going to walk out this room and come back in and we're going to try this again. Okay? Okay." I walked out and came back in.

"Good evening I'm Dr. Ross. I'm glad to see you're awake." I said. He had a big ass scowl of your face. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Let me give you your medicine so I don't have to see your face anymore because it seems like you don't have any manners nor do you appreciate me saving your life. I could've let your ass die on the table and walked out like nothing happened." I said. They all just looked at me like 'you must don't know who you talking too.' Quite frankly I don't give a fuck. Fucking with him I left his meds outside the room. But before I could walk out he snapped his fingers and two of the dudes were in front of me.

"You must don't know who you talking to. I don't tolerate shit from no one, not even my mama. So running your mouth will get you dealt with." He snapped his fingers again. So why I feel a punch to the face? Oh hell no. I wipe the blood of my mouth with a laugh. This nigga done fucked up now. I placed the clipboard down and quickly tired my hair up. They laughed.

But that was short lived because dude that punched me got punched square in the nose. I loved the way it sounded as it cracked. Did I mention I was trained by an M.M.A. fighter? No. Well you know now. He fell to the floor in pain. I turned to face the devil himself.

"Is that all you got?" I cocked my head to the side. The other one that was behind me tried to rush me. But I grabbed his arm and flipped him on his back causing his arm to fracture. He groaned in pain with my knee applying pressure to his chest.

"Anymore volunteers?" No one said anything.

"Thought so. Now I'm going to get you your meds so that way the pain will die down and you could sleep. Afterwards visiting hours will be over." Fuck nigga must have lost his marbles or some shit. No man will ever lay a hand on me and live to see another day unless I say so. Gon' make me lose the little bit of religion I have left.

Zadarius

One thing about me is I don't play about my money. Hoes fall to my feet and these nigga bow down to me. If you want your life you'll do as I say.

My occupation, The Big Man. I'm on top like the Italian Mob. I have connections every where. I'm 27, well built frame, a few tattoo's here and there, and dreads. I wear only the top of the line shit. None of that bogus shit. I'm like a Rico Suave type nigga. From million dollar diamond earrings to hundred thousand dollar shoes. I'm a quiet nigga, but deadly. One fuck up and it's your head.

My name? They call me, Black Zeus.

Who the hell is this girl? How could she manage to break one of my guards nose and the other one's arm? They were way bigger then her. But I'm not gon' lie she got an ass on her. Maybe I could fuck with her on some friends with benefits type level. If not its whatever. Hoes come and go.

I can't wait to get out this place. I already know who shot me so the minute I step foot out this hospital Babalucchi is a dead man walking.