5. Long Night

Trina

When I woke up it was 10 something. I had an hour to get to work. I looked around noticing I wasn't even in my room. I walked out the guestroom going into mine. Zadarius wasn't here, but all my stuff was fixed or replaced. Shit he got me a bigger TV then the one I had.

I quickly got ready for work. I know Keta had to work, but when I'm about to get off she'll be coming in. So that mean I'm going to spend most of the night alone.

My feet were killing me. I needed a nice hot bath, so I could soak away my aches and pains. Being a doctor takes up a lot of time.

"Dr.Ross you're needed down in surgery." I nodded slipping my shoes back on. I swear I wanted to say fuck them shoes and walk out bare feet, but I couldn't.

Just five more hours.

When I finally made it home it was five something in the morning. I threw everything down somewhere and crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone.

Two Weeks Later...

Trina

It was two in the morning and I was just getting off. I was tired from dealing with patients and paperwork all day and night. My phone started to ring as I walked to my car. I searched through my purse for it. I looked down at the screen I don't know this number.

"Who is this?"

"That's how you talk to your man?" I scrunched up my nose.

"And you are?" I asked with attitude getting in my car.

"This Zeus, Trina don't act like you don't know." He said.

"Nigga first you call me from a number I don't know, plus it's not saved in my phone. Then I haven't heard from you in what? Two weeks and you calling me talking about bae. You a funny ass Jack and the bean stalk ass nigga." I said. He chuckled. I put my headphones in cause I hate holding phones to my ear.

"I've been busy."

"Yeah okay. Now what do you want? I have something important to do." I said coming up to a red light.

"I need you to meet me at my house in an hour." He said.

"Boy it's two in the damn morning. You calling during booty call hours. Bye Zadarius." I hung up.

He was telling me that 'I wanna be with you' type shit, but I don't see nor hear from him in two weeks and now he call talking about come to his house in an hour. This ain't no play pussy. These booty call hours. He calling the right one cause I surely did hang up on his ass.

I was finally in bed and this negro been texting and calling me. I put my shit on silent so I could sleep.

Only person that have a key to my house is Keta and she at work. So who in the hell cooking in my shit?

I walk down the steps with my gun in my hand. I peek in the kitchen to see Zadarius cooking.