13. Old Encounters

Zadarius

It was going on twelve so I decided we should go shopping. I want to spoil her rotten. This is just one of the ways I'm making it up to her.

"Where are you taking me?" Trina asked.

"First I'm taking you shopping then after that we can go anywhere you like until 7 and that's all I'm going to say." She nodded.

"Okay Zadarius." She said laying back in the seat. So far five of my cars smell like her. Her scent just won't leave.

We finally pulled up to the mall. I had some of my workers already scattered throughout the mall so if something was to go wrong I'd have back up. I let the valet take my car.

"What store you want to go in first?"

"Let's go in L.V." She said. I held her hand has we made our way into the store.

We were walking out of the Burberry store when someone called out Trina name.

"Trina." She called out. I didn't know who she was and Trina looked like she didn't want her around.

"Kim." Trina said curtly. Her eyes looked over at me.

"So you not going to introduce your sister to this fine ass man next to you?" She said. Her sister? This is the same girl that treated my girl like shit.

"No." Trina said. Kim rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm Kim, Trina's sister. Who are you?"

"Her husband." I said. Her mouth dropped. Priceless.

"I didn't know she got married." Kim said.

"I would hope not." I mumbled. Trina laughed.

"Let's go." Trina said.

"Wait."

"What Kim?"

"Maybe you should bring your husband with you over for dinner tomorrow night. It'll be just like old times." Kim said.

Trina

I wanted to gut this bitch like a fish, but I had to remember we were out in public and I didn't want to take my chances. I knew I could, but I'll save that for a later day.

I see the way she was eying Zadarius. She want him I know she do. I know that look anywhere. Her face was priceless when Darius said he was my husband. I didn't have all day to act like we are best friends I wanted to continue my day with Darius.

"Maybe you should bring your husband with you over for dinner tomorrow night. It'll be just like old times." Kim said. Like that would actually happen. I know all hell gon' break loose if I show up, which I'm not.

"Sorry we have prior engagements tomorrow night." I lied. Shit she don't need to know that I'm going to be home.

"I'm sure you could cancel to come see your mom and brother." She said.

"No I really couldn't. Bye." I said turning around and walking away.

"We should go to that dinner thing tomorrow night." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No." I left it just like that.

The Next Night

I'm pissed. Darius made me get dressed just to bring me to my mother's house.

"Trina just come on."

"I can't believe you did this. After the fact I told you no." I said.

"Trina it can't be that bad." He said. I wanted to jump in the driver seat and beat his green giant having ass. I specifically told him no and he goes behind my back and do this shit.

Zadarius

"Fuck you Zadarius." She said. I sighed. She got out the car slamming the door.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea." I mumble to myself getting out the car. Trina stood at the door tapping her foot, arms folded, and her shoulders squared. I sighed again.

I rung the doorbell. Two minutes later an older lady answered the door.

"It's good to see you after all these years Trina." The lady said. Trina snorted.

"I wish I could say the same for you." She said.

"Who is this?"

"I'm her husband." I said.

"Someone married you of all people." She said turning up her nose. Yeah this was not a good idea.

"Apparently if he my husband. Are you going to let us in or not? I have better things to do." Trina said. She moved aside to let us in. I let Trina walk in first.

The tension was so thick at the table. First off they invited Trina ex. I believe he want to lose his life.

"So this the nigga you left me for?" He asked breaking the silence.

"No this the man I left you for. He's a man you're a little ass boy. And I broke up with you how long ago? You still stuck on the past?" She said.

"I can't tell. What does he do for a living? He look like he been in jail all his life." He commented.

"Listen you not going to seat here and disrespect me like I'm not here. Trina moved on to bigger and better things in life. Your an ex for a reason. Which means you did something she didn't like so she dropped you." I said. His jaw clenched. A smirked played on my face.

"Who are you anyway?" Her brother asked. He finally spoke. And here I thought this nigga was mute.

"My name is Black Zeus." I said. Her mom face paled. She looked like she seen a ghost.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fi-fine." She stuttered. I looked over at Trina. She had blank face.

"You're married to the Black Zeus?" Her sister asked in shock. Trina shrugged.

"Yeah so? Is that a problem?" She asked.

"No-No it's not." She said. If shit didn't get any more weirder everyone was looking at each other.

"Well we leaving. See y'all." Trina said standing up.

"You better watch her before she kill you too." Her mom said to me. Trina turned around. I never seen her move that fast. When I blinked she had her mom by her shirt collar pinned to the wall.

"You listen to me bitch. Next time I see you you're going to regret everything you did to me. No matter where you go or try to hide I will find you. When I come I'm coming for every single last one of y'all in here. So mark my words, cause if I don't get to you before anyone else do bitch I'll see you in hell."