30. It's Time Part II

Trina

I was in the kitchen stuffing my face with ice cream when I felt something run down my leg. I look down and my water broke. MY WATER BROKE?! Oh my God! Oh my God!

"HERCULES!" I screamed. I forgot Darius was taking a nap upstairs. Sleeping ass nigga. He don't even be doing shit.

"You okay Trina?" One of the guards asked.

"No go wake up Poseidon and tell his ass I said my water broke." I said. The contractions weren't that bad, but my back was hurting.

Five minutes later Darius came running down the stairs. I was sitting on the couch breathing in and out.

"Can you walk or do I need to carry you?" He asked in a panic.

"I can walk. Just get the baby bag and my purse." I said. He nodded. We made our way out the door. Once we were in the car he called everybody. Last person he called was T

"What your highness?" T said answering the phone.

"My water broke." I huffed out.

"OH MY GAWD! OH MY GAWD! YOU ABOUT TO HAVE MY NEPHEW! I HOPE HE LOOK NOTHING LIKE HIS DADDY BIG ASS! NO BABY JESUS PLEASE DONT LET LITTLE T LOOK LIKE SHAQ!" I couldn't help, but laugh. T forever calling him names.

"Just get to the hospital." I ended the call he was doing all the screaming in the world.

They had me hooked up to an IV and the baby heart beat surrounded the room. Everybody was here. But I'm three seconds from slapping T. He showed up with some boxers on, Scooby Doo slippers, a wife beater, ashy ass knees, and eating. Had his dick swinging all over the place.

"Why is it every time there's an emergency you wearing something crazy?" Keta asked.

"Y'all call at the wrong time." Was all he said. I just don't even bother with T anymore. I just accepted the fact that he special.

"Breathe Trina. In and out, in and out." He said demonstrating breathing in and out.

"T if you don't get the fuck away from me. You going to be in the next room breathing in and out, in and out of a oxygen mask fighting for your life."

"I'm just trying to help your pregnant ass." He said in a ghetto girl voice.

"Get y'all friend for I hurt him." I said. Kurt grabbed T arm pulling him to a chair.

"I ain't scared of you boo boo." He said between claps.

"Treyvon come here." I said. He walked over to me.

SLAP!

SLAP!

I smiled as he held both of his cheeks. That'll kept him quiet. A few minutes later the doctor walked into the room.

"It's time." He said. He said it like we were going to see Jesus or God himself.

"On the count of three push." I nodded.

"1...2...3...push!" I pushed.

"Again." He said. I pushed as hard as I could.

This might be harder then I thought.

I sat up in the hospital bed with the pillows tucked behind my back holding my son.

Ja'Maine Armani King, 7 pounds, 10 ounces, 18 inches long.

"I'm kidnapping my nephew." T said. I laughed.

"You don't have to kidnap him. You can just take him." I said.

"No the hell he not. This my son and he going to be right next to me." Darius said.

"How you know that's your son?" T asked looking Darius in the face. He looked mad as hell. I couldn't help, but laugh. T be fucking with everybody emotions. They fall for it every time. I sighed leaning back watching Zadarius and T go back and forward.

I looked down at Ja'Maine as he looked around the room. I smiled as a tear slipped down my cheek.

He was finally here.