15. Taking Back What's Mine

One Week Later...

Zadarius

After dealing with that Babaluchi shit things were slowly getting back to normal around here. I was so caught up dealing with my other businesses that he decided to sneak up on me.

He was stupid because we always ready for any and everything. I'm glad he's out the picture for good now. He's one less person I have to worry about trying to take me down.

Trina had been working hard getting everything together for tonight. Some of the shit we found out, let's just say gone ruin some lives and futures. Trina is mindset on doing this there's no way I can stop her at this rate.

But at least she dedicated to letting the truth come out. What's done in the dark comes to the light. And guess what? There's plenty of light about to shine soon.

Trina

Tonight is where everything comes out. Reliving my past is something I hate doing. It's too much pain to deal with. People you thought you could trust are always the ones to cross you in the end. Like I always say just cause you blood don't make you family, those loyal to you become your family. That's what I have people that are loyal to me.

No blood.

I know I might come off rude or mean, but I still have my walls up. I never let them down to far because at the end of the day look what happened. I got stuck with the the bad end, Zadarius cheated on me, I had to fight for myself because I knew no one else would.

But tonight is different. Tonight I'm taking back what's mine and I don't care how I do it or how I'll feel doing it. When the time comes I'll deal with the aftermath until then it's all about me.