Chapter 34: Crazy Plans Wait What?!

Chapter 34: Crazy Plans, Wait What?!

----------Abigail's POV------------

"So what's the plan?" I say, waiting for Lena to spill. She's got this evil grin on her face and won't stop staring out the window. At times I just want to say she's high and get out but a sense of guilt rushes into me and I internally punch myself.

Why do I have to be a good person? We don't even get free donuts. There's no use! I should just become a thug. New motto: The Thug Life Chose Me!

Yeah, never mind. Let's forget that ever happened.

"Claire told my boyfriend of two years to break up with me. And because he's a useless dog, he obeyed," She barked with angry eyes, splattered with tears. The evil grin remains as she says, "She's going to be sorry when everyone hears about this..."

Angry about what? She hasn't even told us yet! Let's go angry motherchucker!

See what I did there... You saw it. And you liked it.

Adam intrudes, "So are you going to tell or just go one about how much she's going to be sorry..."

I playfully smack his arm and he shrugs with his what expression. I smile a bit and focus my attention back to Lena and her wild anger.

Lena continues with her weird tone of voice, "Claire was adopted."

"A lot of people are adopted. How is that so bad?" Royal asks.

"It's how it happened. Her parents were payed to adopt her. And they didn't really like how the little Claire looked, so she was put in plastic surgery. She's not even a true blonde, her eyes actually brown, and almost everything about her is fake; literally. Her parents literally pay every month for a hundred dollar hair appointment, for her to visit the doctors to get something else fixed. Her real parents didn't even want her and her adopted parents practically treat her like a barbie doll. And she loves that stupid geeky Doctor Who thing and a bunch of other weird crap."

I'm taken aback by the sudden news and my heart pounds in my chest. Wow. I had no idea.

"How do you know all that?" Adam prompts.

"Being best friends with her gets me access to her life. Meaning that I found her so called father's office and was too curious not to snoop."

"Do you have any proof?" I ask.

"Yep. During second block, I went home real quick and grabbed them." Lena explained while pulling out a large orange envelope labeled Claire out of her immensely huge bag. My eyes widen at the sight and Royal rips it out greedily from Lena's hands.

Her thin fingers rip open the package like a crazy seven year old on Christmas morning. The envelope flys onto the floor as she runs her hands over the crisp papers. There were a couple photographs peeking out of the pile. I take grasp onto one of them and bring it closer to my face.

My eyes squint, trying to differ the pictures. They looked so different. In one photo was a smiling little girl with dark brown hair and lively brown eyes. Her smile was crooked and her cheeks were chubby, a cute little girl. The picture on the right held a serious blonde five year old. Her lips were thicker, her cheeks were higher, and her eyes were dark.

I grab another photograph from the pile. The picture on the left held a blonde little ten year old, she still had a slight smirk of happiness and laughter in her eyes, which were still dark, and her arms were producing a bit of fat from her growth spurt. On the right, the little girls eyes were a tripping blue, and portrayed a piercing look of sadness. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped and her arms were skinny sticks.

Photo after photo, the natural Claire changed to the fake with each snap. Each time was something new, was it the eyes, the arms, the weight, the teeth. Every picture shaped the Claire that we now knew. And with every changing, came a stronger emotion shining in her eyes. Anger, pity, sadness, crushing pain.

My mind was racing.

I dropped the pictures on the table and snatched one of the sheets from the top of the pile of papers. It read:

Dear Dr. Hensworth,

In response of your recent letter claiming there is nothing more to improve on my daughter, there is a five thousand dollar check written to your personal hands enclosed in this envelope. There is always something to change with this girl. If there isn't, find something. This girl better be perfect, or I'll personally put you and your whole family on the streets. The five thousand dollars is yours, spend it wisely. I want Claire Holt to be Hollywood worthy by next month.

Signed,

Jake Holt

Oh my god.

As I kept reading, letter after letter contained the same thing. To millions of people and companies.

"So what's this plan you claim to have?" I ask Lena, who is standing, smirking her way to LalaLand.

"Well, I was thinking that we can do the same thing that she did with your things. Print them all, copy all of the pages and photos, and just spread them. But instead of just the school, we spread them everywhere. All over town, anywhere we can get our hands on. She'll be sorry she ever messed with us."

"Us?" Adam prompted.

"Yes, us, dummy. So you guys in?"

I looked to my right and my eyes met Adams. His face held a sexy grin and his eyes agreed with every word. I shifted my attention back to the ground and crossed my arms.

What would my dad do? What would Ellie do?

Okay, Ellie is a stuffed animal. She wouldn't do anything, especially since she's gone. So cross that off.

My heart pumped in my chest. This was a great oppurtunity, amazing. To get back to this crazy litch. I raised my eyes back to Lena's and my voice spoke with firmness.

"I'm in."

-----------------------------------------

I lied. I said I wouldn't do this again. I'm sorry guys....

This weekend is an extra long weekend so I'll have time to update:)

The cover on the side, do you like it? Do you think it should be the new cover???

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Love you guys!

~Ellie <3