Chapter 5: No More Slave

·

·

·

·

---Abigail's POV---

·

·

·

·

This guy has some MAJOR anger issues. Like go see a therapist anger issues. His face gets all like a tomato, his eyes turn into blazing fire, and his words wrap around you like a venomous snake. He had pinned me down the moment I walked into school.

As I had promised before, no one noticed me as the new girl anymore so nobody cared when Adam Carness dragged a hopeless teenage girl into an empty janitors closet. It's been a week since I moved here and it was a sunny Wednesday.

I felt like a suffocating penguin wearing a feather boa and a fur jacket in Mexico in that closet. My breath became short stances and with my eyes, I willed Adam to say what he was going to say before I die of a lose of oxygen.

"First things first: you don't fucking insult me while doing my dirty work. Secondly: I got something I need to tell you." I frown at his use of words and roll my eyes.

"Well someone got their period today. PMSing much?" He growls. "Okay, gosh... Calm your tits, bro. And I'm serious about those nasty words."

"So the virgin doesn't curse either? Wow your just a jack of all trades aren'tcha new girl. But you know, I wouldn't mind sliding into your DM's tonight."

What? All last week he treated me like a dog, a minute ago he was ticked at me, two seconds ago he was making fun of me and now he was flirting with me? He was so bipolar, you couldn't touch the north pole or the south pole. Hehe, see what I did there? Yeah, no...

His curly brown locks fell into his entrancing cocoa eyes, locking in with mine. He leaned in and I pushed him back. Woah, hold your horses Mr. Carness. This was not my style of play.

He shook his head, seeming to clear his mind. His face became unreadable and he looked distant. Weird... I gave him a look and he shook his head again, returning to reality. I asked him if he was ok, and he replied, lying. Something was wrong but I couldn't tell what. Maybe he really did get his period...

Huh. "Hey, are you sure your ok?" I whisper.

"Yeah, just some things happening. It's whatever. Anyway, I need you to become-" Adam was cut-off by Principle Fargo. I hadn't met him but his lean, tall figure and grey red hair make him look forty times more imitating than Royal made him sound (Oh, I called her yesterday and told her all about the wrecked deal. She said the same thing as Linzie said. I guess I am really desperate).

Crapiola Coke soda. My second week here and I get caught in a dark janitor closet with Adam Carness, probably late to class. Shining my most plastic smile yet, I laugh awkwardly and say in my best student voice, "Hello, Principal Fargo. Adam and I were just studying for Mr. B's quiz today in English."

"In a janitors closet? Mr. Carness, Ms. Hutches you know that this-" Adam catches onto my plan and comes to my-well our-rescue. He faces the giant and a reassuring smile covers his face.

"Well Mr. Fargo, we were also doing our assignment for science. If a closed in space or an open space is better for studying while also researching to compatibility of the opposite gender while studying before or after school. It's a pretty complicated."

Principle Fargo thinks about this for a minute. I can't read his face until his whole body, including his face (which makes him look like an fat ugly bulldog) shrugs and you can tell he buys it. Man that boy is good at lying. We're like polar opposite, Adam and I, but I'm glad that we both thought the same thing when needed. Well, sort of the same thing.

"Well, I would say carry on but your twenty minutes late to first block. Go along now." We both thank him and we scurry out of the squished closet.

Finally, I could breath correctly and I felt like a human again. Well, physically human, not mentally. Because with all honesty, I am not mentally human. I'm more like a crazed monkey or something.

I give Adam a thumbs up before we enter the class and he laughs. He has a great laugh...

Stop it Abigail. Your doing this for...for Ellie! Yes, that's what I'm doing all of this for. Not his alluring eyes and bipolar yet hilarious personality. Or his adorable laugh. Or because I want to get to know him better. Psh...It's been a week. Nobody can fall for someone that fast. I don't even know him. How could I like him?

I don't that's why. So ha.

During English, that is after Mr. B embarrassed us with the classic "I'm glad you two had time to join us" speech, he passed me a note. It was ripped and crumpled, something pulled quickly from a spiral notebook. It must've been about the thing he was going to tell me.

It read : I'm going to have to terminate our current agreement

What? No! I have to get Ellie back! I start to panic and he rights me another one.

It read: Instead of my slave, I need you to be my fake girlfriend.

Holy Smokies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I switched it up a bit:) Sorry, but I couldn't find any satisfaction with her just being his slave...and plus, twists are fun!

Hate me, love me, all the same. I love you guys:) Vote please!

I know this chapter is really short and sorry but I didn't feel good today but I promised I was going to update. I usually update 2 times a day or at least 1 and if I can't, sorry:(

Anywho... I gotta go! So Bye!

Oh oh oh! I forgot to ask! I have a bunch of stories I have written and I was wondering if I should put them up on here but only if you guys want me to... Comment on what you think I should do!

Ok now I'm gonna go.

-loverofwriting97