Chapter 11: Meeting The Golden Boy's Bad Boy Friends

Chapter 11: Meeting The Golden Boy's Friends

·

·

·

·

---Abigail's POV---

·

·

·

·

It took forever for me to catch my breath like that. A kiss that that? Could take a million gazillion years to get over.

I remember in the second grade Tim Radius pecked me on my lips forcefully before running off to play on the slide. And in the fifth grade Devin Crinks again, forcefully forced his rough chapped lips onto mine. Eighth grade and freshman year Robert Estaco kissed me very uncomfortably, trying to shove his tongue down my throat, which I immediately declined quite forcefully.

So I've have had very forceful kisses as unwanted kisses. Forceful, word for all my past kisses.

But this kiss, phew! Goodness, it was breath-taking, unexpected, and amazing all at the same time. I felt the instant heart stopping moment. I felt like I was in heaven.

Ok, act cool Abigail. Even though this wasn't part of what we talked about, he was just playing along. No need for freaking out.

Ham ducks. Think of ham ducks. Wait...whats a ham duck?

Taking a deep breath, he takes hold of my arm and drags me towards a rounded table in the back of the cafeteria. The table sits four people, including Royal who's sitting by a strawberry blonde. She must've gone ahead and started eating as the amazing kiss incident happened.

As we arrive to the table, two dirty blonde guys and a strawberry blonde girl stare at me intently. Two pairs of blue eyes and a pair of green hazel eyes seem to creep into my soul. I shiver.

The one that I recognize as Jon Clark with hazel green eyes gets up and looks me in the eyes with so much intensity, if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Hey Adam, I thought you just did hookers? Didn't know you had your own little nerdy girlfriend." I can see why he needs to prove them wrong. His friends are buttholes. Adam's non-poop eyes blaze and chuckle.

"Yeah well, I guess sometimes you need a change. Looks like you might need one too," I say.

" Yeah whatever. So Adam, guess you don't get good times anymore..." Adam grunts and squints his eyes.

"Who said that?" Justin Barnes raises his eyebrows and the girl 'oos'. Adam introduces the girl as Kane Lopez. She grinned and motioned for me to sit down next to her. She seems nice. And as soon as we start to speak, I can tell she is. Nicer than Jon that is.

Justin hasn't spoke much but he seems like the calm one of the group. I haven't spoken to him but he seems alright. His eyes were kind of deepened and sunken in. He seemed thoughtful. He seemed like he was a normal guy. That is, until he opened his mouth.

"So, Abigail right?" His voice was so low and terrifying. Like freakin' Dark Vader up in here. "Have you guys had sex yet?" Remember all those seems I said earlier? Yeah, forget about every single one of them.

I almost do a spit take all over the angry Jon but I manage to keep all of the chocolate milk in my mouth. Somehow. I say exactly what I was suppose to when we Adam and I practiced. But it came out like a robot instead of a human.

"Some things are meant to be kept in the dark." The words feel wrong slipping off my tongue. Like we're giving the impression that we are, you know, but we're not. Not even close. And that kiss? It was just for the show. Though, I certainly wish it wasn't.

Everyone raises their eyebrows and Adam gives a small nod that only I catch.

The bell rings and we all agree to meet at Taco Bell sometime. Everyone diverses to get to their classes. Adam winks at me before leaving. I blush.

Stop blushing! It's not that way! It's a deal, an arrangement! There is nothing going on. Plus, Adam, a guy like Adam, would never like you. Never. So stop obsessing over his enchancing cocoa eyes and lux curly locks and his amazing kissing skills.

Argh. ugh. Just stop.

Think about Taco Bell. Taco Bell!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! Apperanlty when I updated, it didn't save the end...

Sorry for the shortness. Kinda in a rush this week. But I promised.

Vote, comment, do your stuff:D

Love you guys!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxxooxxoxoo

~loverofwriting97