Chapter 20: The Bash

The party was raging into the twilight night. It wasn't the balloon and present kind of party but rather the drinking and hooking up sort of thing. But I figured you already knew that.

The moment I stepped over the gold trimmed threshold, there was a spin of regret in my stomach. The reeking stench of liquor drowned the atmosphere. People grinding up against each other like there is no tomorrow. Bottles shattered on the floors and a tower of pizza boxes built up on the marble counter. Yes! There was food! Probably drowned in drugs and alcohol but all in all food.

Adam's hand is a tickle on the small of my back. He guides me through the wild throng, never leaving my side as he lead me to the back porch. It was a massive back porch must I say.

"Hey, so like..."

"Hmm?" He replies, nodding his head in a greeting at some bonehead who was drunk already. "Hey," He looks at me, with distant, irking eyes. "I'm going to go get a drink. Do whatever you want,"

Huh? I thought...

He leaves me, freezing in the shaky wind even with the sky blue sweater fuzzy on my arms. The wind slapped my face, feeling like Alaska decided to waltz down to Virginia and make it freeze in almost spring. Almost spring? I don't think that's grammatically correct and I think spring needs to be capitalized...but it's so cold right now and I'm starving so I don't really care!

I made my way, weaving through the horde of insane animals, oh sorry... I meant teenagers. No never mind, I meant animals. It reeks. Ewe, really bad. Ugh, there was Karen Ferrets and John Carpets practically having dry sex right against the a marble topped table.

I head over to the kitchen which is brimming with drunks and slide out the last pizza box from the bottom of the pile. I opened it to see that it was fresh, clean, and seems untouched. I whispered a champion's victory 'yes' and stepped carefully around the barbarous people.

I snuck around (pointless because I was in clear view) a long hallway and begin my adventure to find a quiet eating area. Royal was gone, probably dancing and hanging out with cute guys that wouldn't take one glance towards me. She and Adam both took off on me. I sighed. At least I had this pizza.

Creaking open a coat closet, I squeeze inside. There was only coats and a couple boxes so I could at least move my legs. Well, kinda move my legs. Okay, so my legs are up against my chest like I'm in a miniature bomb shelter but it's the all the same yeah? Yeah.

I take the slice in my fingers and inhale a bite. My nose tingles at the first bite but my stomach is my mind right now. Before I know it, I'm on my third slice. The extra Parmesan, or whatever it is, makes the pizza exquisite. I found a lightbulb switch right above me and turned it on. Half the cheesy goodness was gone and I took a close look at the toppings. They looked a bit blurry even with my glasses that I had pulled on from my jacket.

In fact, my head feels a bit light. Is that a coat or a black rainbow? I'm not really sure but it's pretty. Like the sun. Or a donut. A shiny, sparkly, powdery donut with cats riding on top. Oh yes. Oh yes! Yes!

I stumble up, feeling dizzy but managed to slip out of the closet in one piece. Doesn't the sky look pretty? It's all glittery and jazzy, like an enormous donut. Oh donuts...

Wobbling, I find myself in a outside on wood planks hammered together. What is this called? A porsche? A donut? I didn't know but have you ever noticed how the sun looks like a big cheese ball? Or the moon looks like a a big white cheese ball?

It does, brother, it does.

I've never felt like this before, like there's a big feather tickling me under my nose. The giggle's don't subside, in fact, they increase into soaring heights. People don't seem to notice because they're either drunk or high themselves or grinding with no thought in mind. I see a cloudy version of Adam and smile.

He looks amazing. I really like his eyes. They're like melting in chocolate. He's so cute. Even though he says naughty words and is a meanie pants. He's standing by Claire and she's making circles on his neck with her long fingernails. I don't really like her. She's a real meanie too, even more than Adam. Humph. I can't believe he wants her. She's all boob and no butt. Or is it all butt and no heart? I don't know but she doesn't have any of those. She's all plastic.

I whimpered and turned away, tears in my eyes. My eyes searched for something and they landed on Jon. He was standing with Justin talking to some brunette green eyed chic, Kane, and a red head with the most horrific make-up on. Jon was pretty cute. His dirty blonde hair that fell into his hazel eyes, his imitating nature, it was hot. And if Adam wanted Claire then I can have him.

I began to strut over when "I Really Don't Care" by Demi Lovato blasts through the whimsically giant speakers. My feet followed their own path and lead me to the makeshift dance floor. My body moved crazily, my dance moves striking every beat.Someone threw a beer in my hand and without a thought, I chugged half of it down.

Everything went fuzzy again and I laughed when I turned around, looking at Adam again. He looked funny. Hehe, everyone looked like walking hamburgers.

I stumble to catch my balance and the 'DJ' yells out at me. "Yo, Abigail Hutches! Saw you dancing out there! Let's have a little dance off shall we?"

How did a random person know my name? Then I giggled, oh yeah. I'm Adam Carness's girlfriend. He said I was his fake girlfriend but I still was.

He pumped up "Fancy" and I was about to move when I felt a strong hand pulling me back. I whimper again and the figure drags me back away from everyone. I look back and see that it's Adam. Hehe, he looks really funny and cute.

"Come on, you can't handle this," He towed me up the stairs all the way down the hall and through a small door. I found myself in a spacious grey and blue room. That was all I could see with everything so blurry and cloudy. Adam snatched my glasses out of my sweater and threw them on my face.

He sat me on the bed and draped a blanket on my shoulders. I pouted.

"But I was having f-f-fun-n," I stutter. He shakes his head.

"No, you were getting yourself in some badass trouble,"

"Why do you always say bad words? And why did you have to be with Claire? Aren't I good enough for you?"

He laughs. "Trust me, you are. It's that I'm not good enough for you,"

But I couldn't hear the rest of what he said because I was out like a light. And I fell asleep in his warm arms, dreaming of his chocolate eyes.

****************************************************************

Hey hey hey yo! Sup?

Ok, I have a couple questions for ya'll:

Do you want next chapter in Adams POV?

What do you think of the current cast?

Who do you want to play Jon, Justin, and Kane?

Um, did you like this chapter?

Ok, I'm done:)

Vote!! Comment!! Do your stuff!!

Love you guys!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

~loverofwriting97

P.S- I'm in an excited mood, lol:D

<